Cole Trouble

I sat in the waiting room hoping Cole was alright.

" Cole is going to be fine. He just needs to sign some papers but you all are able to see him but ummmm Hayden, Cole would like to see you alone." The doctor said.

I walking into the room. Cole was just sitting there waiting. He stood up and looked at me.

I hugged him. I didnt want to let him go.

"Cole im so sorry this is all my fault." I say still hugging him.

"No Hayden its mine. I let jealously get the best of me. Im...."

I cut him off with a kiss. What was I doing. I will kissing my best friend. We pulled away.

"Im sorry. I shouldnt have done that." I say to him.

"Then why did you?" He asked.

"I dont know it just happened. You know what I'll but out there with the guys. Then once they let you out we could all go back to my moms house." I say awakerdly and walked out.

"What happened is he ok." Dana asks.

"Yeah he is ok. Look im going to call my mom you all can stay at our place for as long as your here. You all should go see him." I say nervously.

I walked away from them. What was happening to me. I was thinking to myself as I was waiting for the car to come get us. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turn around to see Dalton right there.