Dont wanna lose

Cole's POV

I walked over to the table where my friend and my girlfriend. My eyes couldnt leave them. Hayden looked upset about this and Dalton well he wouldnt stop waving me.

"Ok what is happening over here?" I say trying not to yell.

"Nothing. Just have lunch with my girl." Dalton says.

"That is my girl not yours." I say to him.

Dalton laughs. I wanted to punch him in the face. Since Im not that kind of person I wont.

"Hayden come on lets go back to the arcade." Dalton says to her.

"No Hayden dont." I say.

"Look you lied to her so she should hang out with me." Dalton yells.

"Well at least Im with the guys and not cheating on her like you did." I yell back.

"Well at least when I told her I loved her I wasnt lying." Dalton yells.

That hurt he knew I loved her and he knew that would hurt her. Hayden looked at me. She ran out of the restaurant.

"Way to go Dalton." I say.

"Well now she might not be your girl anymore." He says.

"Thats what this was about. You want her. You want her back. Thats why you told her that I was going to be with all of you. Which included you. You wanted her to think I lied. You want her to leave me and go back to you. You did this on purpose. Well Im going to talk to her." I say and leave out of the restaurant.

I saw Hayden sitting on the a bus stop bench. I walk over to her.

"Hayden?" I say.

She looked at me and looked away. Now thanks to Dalton I might lose her.

I might lose her FOREVER!