•Consequences part 1

Começar do início

-

One day at school we met a few of other people that decided to talk to us. They were really nice as well. So as time went on, we became close with them too. There were 6 of us in total.

The six of us are pretty much inseparable. Especially Chenle and I. There is this other girl that we are also really close with though too. Her name is Kimora. She's really funny and she's probably the closest girl-friend I've ever had.

-

Time went on until it was the last month or so of school. And things went downhill. Fast.

Chenle has been sick for about two weeks, and I haven't seen him the whole time he's been sick. So it's really weird for me.

-

Kim pulled me aside and told me something that made me very upset.

"Jumin!" She stopped me in the halls and pulled me aside.

"What's up?"

"It's Chenle. You know how he's been sick?"

"Yea..?" I said confused.

"He's lying! I just found out!"

"What's he doing?" I said shocked.

"You're gonna hate it." She sighed. "B-But you know how he hasn't been answering any of us?"

"Yea?"

"The reason he isn't, is because he doesn't want us to find out what he's really doing! Earlier today he butt-dialed me and I heard everything!"

"what?!"

"Jumin. You're gonna be really mad. Promise not to freak out?"

"I'll try."

"Okay, I got a chance to record I bit of it. So do you want to hear that first, or do you want to hear what it is first?"

"You tell me, then I'll hear it." I lean into her getting ready for whatever it is.

She sighs stressed and says it all in one breath."Chenlehasbeendoingdrugsanddrinking.He'sbeenignoringusbecausehesbeenlying.idontknowwhattodo!"

"What?!"

"I know!" She whips her phone out of her pocket and opens a recording. It's very faint but I hear it. It's Chenle. "Can you go out and get me my usual stuff?" And it's very faint, but I hear him talking about drugs and alcohol for sure.

I sit there shocked and in disbelief. "Oh my god."

-

I go through the rest of the day overthinking everything. He's Chenle. I don't see him doing this, but it's his voice I heard, and why else would he be ignoring us? I hate drugs more than anything else in the world. He knows that. Why would he do it?

-

Another few days goes by before Chenle comes back to school. I have first hour with him, and I'm not exited.

He comes up to me smiling. "Hey hey! Long time no see!"

I give him a look and turn away.

"Jumin? What's wrong? You okay?"

He continues asking me what's wrong. I try my best to ignore him but I can't. "It's you Chenle! You're the reason I'm so mad!"

"W-What?"

"You! You've been lying to me, to Kim, to everyone!"

"What?!"

"You've been doing drugs, drinking, and being stupid. Chenle I'm done." I'm so furious I could just about burst into tears.