Chapter Thirty-Four

Start from the beginning

I snorted. "You're dumb. And you're not just going to be my girlfriend, you're going to be a famous singer/songwriter girlfriend, remember?"

"Noooo...."

"Yessss...." Tristan rubbed her eyebrow as she let out a dry laugh. "Hey, come on! I know you're not shy to sing around people. You said you did it before at Rosa's Place and your loud as just embarrassed me in front of all these people!" Tristan smiled and wrapped her around my body. She snuggled her face into my neck and I laughed as her nose tickled me. "Don't try to be cute and get out of this!"

"What do you mean, honey," she asked as she looked up at me with an adorable pout.

I ended up wrapping my arm around her and kissing her forehead. "You should be soft like this more often. You're like a big, muscle baby."

"I'm back," our waitress said as she arrived to our table. She had a scrumptious looking chocolate cake in her hand. It must've been for another table. Why would she tease me like that? "Everything good over here? Can I get you guys any more drinks or anything?"

"Can we get the check, sweetie," Tristan said as she continued holding onto me.

"Of course, my pleasure. I'll be right back with it, but for now, I heard someone over here is about to be a superstar, so this one's on the house. Just don't forget about me when you get big." She shot us a wink and Tristan quickly reached out for the cake. The waitress happily gave it to her as I pouted.

"Thank you, ma'am," Tristan said before the waitress went to get our checks.

"I'm the star, that's mine," I told Tristan as I watched her stuff a clean fork into the cake.

"Soon to be star, honey," Tristan said as she gathered cake on the fork and brought it up to her mouth.

I whimpered and tried to grab the fork away from her mouth. "But baby..."

"We're both gonna be stars so I think we should share," Tristan said as she sat the fork down on the plate.

"Wait, so you're telling me that you're really going to start a singing career?"

"If you share this cake with me," she said simply.

I knew it wasn't that simple, but I just wanted to go ahead and get a piece of that yummy looking cake in my mouth. After doubtfully twisting up my lips, I nodded. "Fine."

Tristan smile and fed me the piece of cake that was on the fork. She took turns eating the chocolately goodness and thankfully Tristan didn't protest when I was awarded the last bite. When Tristan put the plate down, she looked at me and laughed. "How'd you get cake on your nose, sloppy? You're worse than my kids."

"Maybe if you aimed towards my mouth and not my nostrils, jerk," I said with squinted eyes and frowned lips.

"Aw, come here, baby," Tristan cooed. She cupped my cheeks and licked my nose. I giggled before leaning in and rubbing my nose against hers. This was the cutest sh-t I had ever done with someone. It was like some romantic sh-t you would see in those white romantic comedy movies and I was living for it. "You know, that cake was almost as sweet as you honey."

"Come on, we were just being cute and now you're gonna get me all horny."

"What's wrong with being horny?"

"Nothing. I'm just too full to f-ck."

"Good thing all you gotta do is lay there and receive," Tristan whispered seductively as she put her hand on my thigh.

"Oh, Texas...you're gonna service me?"

"Like a New Jersey gas station."

"Serve me like a cafeteria lady?"

"Serve you like B2K in that god awful movie."

"First of all, how do you know who B2K is and second, don't come for "You Got Served" the best movie in 2004."

"I'm white, not dumb. I'm hip. And just so you know White Chicks is the best movie of 2004."

"Hmmm, thought that came out in 2006."

"No, mama. It didn't."

"Did you just call me "mama"? That was lowkey hot, daddy," I said under my breath as I ran my hand down her bicep.

"I know, right? Let's go home, honey."

"Don't you have to go to the gym?"

"They can do another hour...or two without me, don't you think?" Tristan's hand moved further up my thigh as she leaned in closer to me. "I just hope that little, uptight p-ssy of yours still isn't on strike." Trista's feverish lips met my neck. "I miss her so much."

"She misses you too," I said, my voice shaking. The fact I went this long without sex was groundbreaking. I deserved an award. I'm the strongest woman I know. "The strike was flooded out...if you know what I mean."

Tristan chuckled. "Well, where's that damn waitress with that check because I'm ready to drown."

-

Tristan being my girlfriend now gave that b-tch superpowers. She could f-ck before, but now, got damn. The fact that it was two o'clock during the day and she had me doing positions that would be done in a yoga class added on to the couple of days of us not f-cking, I was on cloud f-cking nine. She had me moaning and screaming like the b-tches in porn, but the only difference was that I wasn't faking. If my soul wasn't snatched before, it was definitely gone and locked up now and Tristan had the key.

Tristan came out of my bathroom fresh from the shower as I was still laying there in awe. I was sat up in the bed, my back against the wall and the sheets loosely wrapped around my hips. Tristan's hair was damp, falling over her eyes and her body wasn't completely dry after her shower. Her tanned abs were still wet and glistening as if they were painted in Fenty Beauty's Trophy Wife.

"Damn, daddy," I whispered. She looked up at me and gave me a wink before she jokingly grinded her hips against the air. "Oh, yes, daddy! Grind for me like Pretty Ricky," I said as I bucked my own hips up from the bed.

Tristan let out a loud laugh as she wagged her finger towards me. "You're a hot mess."

She threw on her shirt and I frowned. "Your abs left and didn't say goodbye."

"You'll see 'em again tonight, honey," Tristan said as she climbed into her underwear and shorts.

Once she was ready, she walked over to the bed and crawled onto it. She hovered over me and brushed her lips against mine. I smiled and sucked in her bottom lip. We slowly began kissing, leading to a makeout session that I didn't want to end any time soon. But of course, we couldn't even get a full two minutes in before my phone began ringing.

I put my hands on Tristan's chest and she stopped kissing me. "Hold on, it might be Angela." I grabbed my phone and looked at the screen. I couldn't help but laugh. "Well, speaking of daddy. It's my actual father calling."

Tristan laughed and kissed my lips before making her way off the bed. "I guess that's my cue to leave. You should come over later. I think Nya's going to let me get the kids. We can all chill in the living room, cuddle and watch some Disney movies."

"Oh my God, that sounds so adorable! I'm definitely down!"

"Great, I'll see you later, mama," Tristan said as she backed away towards the door. She shot me a wink and I giggled.

"Bye bye, Texas."

-

I know this chapter is shorter than usual. It was longer and it was taking me forever to write it and instead of keeping y'all waiting, I scrapped it. Next chapter should be much longer and have a lil more substance. This was just a lil cute filler. Thanks for being patient with me and reading. I lowkey had this part written a week ago, I could've been gave ya'll this skskfsdlksd. I don't even remember what happened like that. I don't have any comprehension questions for ya'll this chapter. Lmao.

What was y'all's favorite quotes though? Mine was whenever Lani said Tristan's abs looked like they were covered in Trophy Wife or whatever lmfao.