Ezra x Sabine (after Kanan rescue)

After kanan was rescue by Ezra,Sabine,Hera,zeb. They meet up with Sato and ahsoka tano Kanan went to the med bay to check his injuries well the rest of the ghost went to speak to Sato all but Ezra he enter his and zeb room to heal is cheek little did he know that Sabine watch Ezra enter is room. She begin to think that Ezra fight his way to Kanan she begin wound with he good in bed so she start to think a way to get Ezra to have sex with her and be her lover forever. She begin to think a plan to make him to come to room And take her really hard.

(Sabine pov)
Ezra has save Kanan life and all of are was well so to thank him I begin look for something sexy to wear and I found a red lingerie and a pair of handcuffs so I put on the lingerie and put the handcuffs on my table put on my bodysuit and armor pieces and walk to Ezra and zed room I knock on his door who is it he said begin the door it me can open the door please i said and he did but he didn't have his shirt on it made my puss wet and I need him bad what is Sabine Ezra said can you come to my room when your done I said and he said sure I be there in a little bit he said has is door close now it time to take have some fun my Jedi.

(Ezra pov)
I was done with my cheek and to Sabine room I wonder why she want to go to her room and I began to knock on her door it open up and I was pull in her room I was pin by the door and I seen Sabine in her body suit. What did I do Sabine I ask her then she said this my to thank for saving us she said then she pull me into a kiss and begin to take my shirt off I was dreaming of FUCKING Sabine and now my dream is real.

(Sabine pov)

I was moaning very load as I ride Ezra big 10 inch cock it felt good aaaaaaahhhhhh hmmmm fuck me Ezra fuck me so hard and fast i said to who under me and his hand were cuff to my bed Sabine you are so tight and warm inside you he said as he trust into me so hard i drop my head down and kiss him so hard Ezra I going to cum I going to cum so FUCKING hard I said has my wall begin to get tight around his dick Sabine I close I'm very close i got to pull out he said I feel his dick throbbing in me so I said cum inside me Ezra let us cum together and I begin to cum so hard and Ezra came inside me it felt good some of his cum spill out of me. I un cuff his arms and laid on top of him.

(Ezra pov)

That ..felt..really..good Sabine I said to her it was for me Ezra I never thought you were good in bed she said Sabine I love you I said i love you too ezzy and she was sleeping on my chest I wrap my arm around her and I began to fell to sleep best award ever u said and when to bed with my sexy girlfriend in My arm.

so this is my first chapter i made and i hope you guy's like it. bye