Chapter Thirty-Four

Marinette

"Girl your way messed up"

"I know. Just a lot has been going on. I'm actually sad I can't go back to Rome. I miss home"

"More like you miss me bitch" Ella was walking somewhere, I could see half of her face. She then brought the camera closer winking at me. I rolled my eyes.

"Yea right. Hoe bag"

"Surree. Hold on gotta go real quick" she hanged up on me. I rolled my eyes flipping my phone. I was going to just stare at the ceiling letting this headache going away when the door opened. I glanced up seeing the hoe herself.

"Girl you really think I would let you be here by yourself?" I shrugged at her.

"I mean I did have your brother. But all the men around me need to let me breathe. Get over here" I got up to hug her, I did miss her. We broke off with her giving me a goofy grin. She then sat on the bed, no more like sprawled out on the bed.

"Your getting married! I have yet to find a guy!" I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah to your brother. Which in fact makes us...sisters" she perked up her eyes wide.

"O-m-g your right! Oh the wonderful things we can do as best friends now sisters!"

"The world isn't prepared"

"No it isn't" she then went back to being sprawled out on the bed. I jumped next to her, looking down.

"How did you get here?"

"Duh. Borrowed one of the jets. Last minute trip kinda thing" I chuckled. "But that's beside the fact. We are planning your wedding and that's what's going to be done! Let's get to it!"

This woman is going to be the death of me.

~
Cato

As soon as I walked into my room I was tackled to the ground. Hornet got defensive, flipping over whoever it was and obtaining a knife to point at their throat.

"Whoah big brother hello to you!"  It was Ella. I sighed in relief letting her go then helping her up.

"Don't scare me like that. What is the matter with you?" She scoffed.

"The matter with me? Your getting married and haven't done shit to plan it. Your a bad groom, a very bad groom" I shook my head.

"We haven't had time to plan it" I followed her into the room to see a mad house. Magazines filled the bed and floor, different clothes also scattered. A war zone. My eyes widen seeing Marinette mouth 'Help me'. I shrugged shaking my head and she just glared at me. "What are you doing to my fiancé?"

"More like what are you doing to my best friend? You know what. Don't tell me. That's disgusting. Ew dirty thoughts" she shook her head mocking a barf sound.

"Ella!"

"What? Like I don't know what you guys do" I saw Marinette stare at the ground a blush running up her cheeks. I went to say something but a phone rang. It was mine. I grumbled under my breathe, digging it out of my pocket and answering.

"Hello?"

"Shocked you have yet to save my number. Scared your little fiancé is going to find it"

"Not necessarily. Do you need something?"

"You know what I need. You taunt yet you can't do it. Your weak-" I put the phone down.

"I have to take this" I exited the room putting he phone back to my ear. "You don't know me like that Lila. You don't. I've grown"

"Have you now? You still have yet to get your tattoos. Even if you do kill Adrien you won't be accepted. Your useless to me until you get them"

"They don't appear overnight. I need more time"

"We have no more time. Now if I were you I would move out of the institute. Now. Immediately. The little distraction the other day allowed us to plant them"

"Plant what?"

"Plan B" it's like I could hear her grinning. My eyes widen.

"You can't do that. You can't. I-"

"You What? You failed Hornet. Your useless to me now. After all these years, the Akumas are done hiding in the shadows. Now you have a choice. You either move with us. Or you can blow up with the most important Miraculous's and your sister, and your Ladybug."

"My sister coming here wasn't a coincidence was it?"

"No not at all. She's very persuasive leaving the Rome institute in charge of an Akuma. She is very gullible. Maybe it is a good thing to keep her alive, she's easy to manipulate"

"If you lay a hand on her. Your dead, your dead Lila"

"You've been living a double life all your life with me Cato. You fell for the girl who was in love with your best friend. You knew you couldn't get her to love you. So you decide to feed her pretty little head with lies until he showed up again. You know she can gain her memories back, you've seen it happen before"

"Shut up. Shut the fuck up!"

"Your scared. You got scared. Because your just like me Cato. You lie"

~
Adrien

"Your drunk again aren't you?"

"You took me out for a few drink...not my fault" I slurred. Nino rolled his eyes.

"You have like no tolerance which is weird for how much you drink" I shrugged at him. "Doing this while drunk can't be a good idea"

"Oh it's way fun" I clicked open my staff, twirling it a bit while waiting for one of the business men to leave the building. "I say we just get rid of all of them"

"The client never said we couldn't" I winked at him, watching both of us jump threw the window and going on the oh so needed rampage.