Long Time No See

Leave comments and enjoy. However no mean comments, there is none of that here.

I wake up to the wonderful sighting of my soon-to-be brides snuggling around me. The sunlight is sneaking into the bedroom through the tiny opening between the drapes and it makes this beautiful scene in front of me even more beautiful.

I let the others enjoy a couple more minutes of sleep because after all it is the weekend and we did just win two battles. My injuries from the Phantom Game have all managed to heal for the most part, but I can still feel some pain if I apply too much pressure on my left elbow, and right knee.

After a while, Rias and all the others wake up and get ready for the day of wedding planning. everyone has asked me to do their own dream wedding, which I am willing to grant, good thing I'm rich. But some planning has proven quite difficult. For Rias, Akeno, and Chisato, planning is easy because they all knew they were going ton have to marry someday. But for girls like the holy trio and Koneko, if I had to describe that in one word it would be...frustrating.

Koneko is a simple creature, one who is very good at having a calm behavior...too much so it's to be expected for her to have trouble with a wedding plan. But then there's the holy trio. Asia, Xenovia, and Irina were people who thought of giving their lives to god forever, but since that plan went to hell they had to start acting like regular girls who actually want to marry.

We all manage to eat and have breakfast, Eggs Benedict with caviar. Then we all gather at the home office which has become a home for wedding presentation tri-folds.

"So I was thinking for my wedding, we could set it up at the shrine set up where we met lord Michael." Akeno suggests.

"And I've always dreamt of having my wedding done on a cliff while the sun sets." Rias suggests.

"Alright, everyone calm down, everyone is going to have their dream wedding with the right location, the most beautiful wedding dresses, the right band, and even the best parts of the chicken or steak. So, everything will be fine as long as we stay calm." I explain.

Meanwhile outside of the (L/N) Estate

I suddenly hear the sound of my doors swinging open and then someone running up the stairs and finally that certain someone opens the door to the office that we are currently in.

"(Y/N)!!!!!!!!!" Issei yells upon opening the door.

"I'm Sorry sir, I tried to stop him." One of the butlers say.

"It's fine. What is it, Issei? If it's about me not inviting Matsuda and Motohama to the wedding, forget it because I still haven't forgiven them for showing me 'two girls one cup.'" I say.

Flashback

FLASHBACK END

"No, its not that and I haven't done the same either, so don't worry. Anyway it's trouble and I mean BIG TROUBLE!!!" Issei emphasizes.

"Well whatever happened I am sure we can handle it in a calm and confident manner." I say.

"It's Mei!" He says and full freakout mode activate.