Dragon vs God of Mischief

We are all standing in front of the pyramid of the magic of Beelzebub. "The seal won't last long." Rias says. "Sure won't." Sona says

A few hours earlier

"Odins going back up north to retrieve Mjolnir. Says we'll need it in the coming fight. And while it's great that Ajuka transported Loki out of our hair, he'll only be restrained for about a day, and you bet he's going to be pissed when he gets back here." Azazel explains. "One day? That's it?" Rias asks. "Yup, and when that happens, we're not going to have any choice but to fight him head on. Won't be easy either." Azazel says. "Because if the Devil King class members elect to attack Loki outright, it could result in another large scale war, which wouldn't be good for anybody. That's far too risky." Rias says. "Plus it would play into Loki's hand. He wants to bring about Ragnarok. And the Chaos brigade wants pandemonium. A war like that would further all of their goals. It'd be the beginning of the end kiddos. Nothing will survive." Azazel explains. "If Loki gets out before Mjolnir arrives, we're screwed." Akeno says. "Seems that way. Yeah I think we need to go talk to my brother." Rias says and we explain the plan to zechs. "You want to act as a diversion for Loki?" He asks. "I hope you understand that I can only teleport about 12 people at once, that's not much. And even with some rest, I'll only be able to send one or two more later. You won't have reinforcements." Ajuka explains. "Yes, I'm well aware of the danger involved." Rias says. "That's sweet but don't think you're the only volunteer." Serafall says and sins enters with Tsubaki and Saji. "You're going?" I ask. "The three of us would like to offer our services in this as well. If that's not a problem." Sona says. "I tried to talk her out of it but she wouldn't listen. Then again this whole mess with Loki is kind of our fault to begin with. So our little sisters being assigned clean up duty shouldn't get much objection. Won't look like we're playing favorites either." Serafall says. "It's not like there much time to object anyway. That said there's three people we've already decided on." Azazel says. "Really?" I ask. "Yes, the first one..." Michael says and Irina pokes her head out. "Irina?" I ask. "I have no doubt she will be an asset to you in this endeavor." Michael says. "As you wish." Irina says. "I will be in attendance as well. For Asgard." Roseweisse says. "And the third?" Rias asks. "It will be me." Chisato says. "I see, your god slaying magic would be useful in this situation." I say. "Since we all seem to be in agreement, prepare yourselves to depart shortly. Buy as much time as you possibly can." Zechs says. As I prepare myself for the upcoming battle, chisato comes into my room. "What's up?" I ask. "I made you these new clothes." She says handing me a black vest with gold skull designs and a white scarf that looks like its dragon scales. "Thanks. Are you going to be ok in this fight?" I ask. "I'll be fine, I should be asking you that. Loki is a god and Fenrir is no pushover either." Chisato explains. "I will, I hope." I say and we find ourselves outside. "I'm sorry we ant take you with us, but it's just too dangerous." Rias says to Gasper and Asia. "Oh of course. Listen (y/n). Please be careful and come back safe, ok?" Asia asks. "Don't worry about lil ol me." I say. "This feels like old times doesn't it?" Irina asks xenovia. "Yeah, well kind of anyway. It might seem weird coming from a devil, but try to be careful." Xenovia says. "I was going to say the same thing to you!" Irina says. "I guess I should introduce myself to the team then." Roseweisse says wearing a Valkyrie armor. "I should have known things would get out of hand traveling with Odin. I'm the Valkyrie Roseweisse." She introduces. "You seeing what I'm seeing?" Saji asks. "I'm seeing it. That's one Valkyrie I'd like to ride. Business suits, armor, birthday suits, I am down." Issei says and I pinch them both. "If you sorry sacks of shit don't get serious then you won't live to see the battle with Loki." I say menacing. "Ok try to be careful kids." Azazel says. "The time has come." Sir zechs says. "Right, these are Phoenix tears. Unfortunately, this is all we could obtain on such short notice." Grayfia says. "They may not look like much, but they're good to have. Especially since you won't have the bishop's healing powers." Sir zechs says. "(F/n) and I, will be able to help with our sky magic but they can't heal any fatal injuries. For example, if you get chopped in half, we can't help." Chisato explains. "Thank you that's a good idea." Rias says. "Just remember to keep your guard up out there." Zechs warns. "We will." Rias says. Then I feel koneko tug at my sleeve. "Hey blue balls. If I was scared what would you say to me?" She asks. "That you're fine. You're not alone anymore koneko. I'll be right there to protect you if anything goes wrong." I say and she blushes. "I got to say I'm impressed, (y/n). With smooth talking like that, she won't be able to deny her feelings much longer." Akeno says. "We're just friends!" I say. "Will you protect me? I'll be counting on that resolve of yours to get me through." Akeno says. "I won't let you down." I say. "All right. Off you go." Ajuka says and we all transport.