Our Special Kitty

Sorry for the long wait. Here is the bday for Koneko. Leave comments throughout.

Ok, let's prime over what happened the last couple of days after I beat the crap out of Issei and Saji wimped out.

Sona ended finding Saji somewhere and she was not happy. For his cowardice, she punished Saji with 2000 spankings, just thinking about it hurts. But it sure was hilarious to watch.

Though strange things have been happening at my place.

I had Zechs put in a gravity training room so that I could train at higher pressure and someone had been altering the gravity higher and higher then when I left it. Not only that but every piece workout equipment I had has been totaled.

I know that it happens in the evening because I use mostly through the day. And since I'm asleep, I ant see who goes in there but it registers only one person goes in besides me.

I really wanted to know who was messing with my stuff, so one night I decide to set a little trap.

At about 1 am.

RIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNGGGGGGG!!!!!!

The sign that my trap went off is a go. So I grab my bat. "Its go time." I say.

I then burst into the training room and find the culprit caught in my net...

And she is adorable.

"Care to explain what you're doing, Koneko?" I ask the cat girl.

"I was...looking for the kitchen and got lost." She says.

"Don't give me that, you're as likely to get lost as Issei is to go celibate when he becomes harem king." I say cutting her loose.

"Alright Fine... I was using your training room without your permission." She says.

"That's obvious, now care to state why?" I ask sitting next to her.

"Can't I just train...at 500x gravity at 1 am in the morning." She says trying to sound innocent but you can't say that and expect to sound cute.

"There are no secrets in this house. Everyone in the house knows that. Everyone, including myself, has revealed their secrets." I explain.

"You sure you revealed all your secrets?" Koneko asks.

"Alright, well I've never said this to anyone before, but...I once had a girlfriend before Rias. Oh boy! That feels good to get out in the open! Ok now you, kitty cat." I say.

"Alright, ever since my battle with Whitebeard, I've felt so weak and useless and you on the other hand lasted 3 minutes 27 seconds with one of the strongest beings alive." Koneko says.

"You shouldn't feel bad about it. Phantom told me that those who face Whitebeard usually leave with their legs on their arms and their arms on their legs. And you have everything where it should be." I say.

"True, But it doesn't change the fact that I lost." She says starting to cry.

"I've got an idea that'll cheer you up." I say.

"What's that?" She asks.

"You have got a birthday coming up, so as a special treat, I'll take you out on a date, just the two of us. It'll be fun." I say and she immediately blushes and her cat ears perk up.

"Well...I guess that sounds fun...ok I'll do it." She says.

"Ok, now I'll take care of this mess and you get to bed, Alright?" I ask.

"Sure." She says leaving the room while I clean up the rubble.

Eventually, Koneko's birthday arrives and I wear a T-shirt and jeans.