Dragon King vs Doom Lord

"Are absolutely certain that it's him?" Grayfia asks with question.

"It is. We saw his rook's ship, The Moby Dick, pulling into port. So we know that it's him for sure!!" The servant says.

"Then what are waiting for? Go my welcome him!" Venelana says.

"Yes, ma'am!!!" The servant says running from us.

"We should go too." Rias says.

"Right!" All of us say.

Soon, find ourselves in a port near the mansion of the Gremory household. Looking out for the said ship. "I don't see anything, but I do feel some crazy power!" Issei says. I agree with him, the power I sense is enough to make me tremble in my boots.

Then, all of a sudden the ground starts to shake as if an earthquake is happening. "He's here." Rias says. And soon enough a ship that looks like the White Whale itself emerges from the sea. "Um Rias. It's going to HIT THE HARBOR!!!!" I say and we jump away just in time because the ship rams into the stone harbor wrecking the floor and doesn't stop.

Suddenly, a man nearly 10 feet tall jumps off the ship and puts his hand on the hull causing it to stop in it's tracks.

"Is that him?" Issei asks. "No, that's his rook. King of the Seas, Whitebeard." Rias says and the large man opens his mouth.

"Boss! We managed to make it into the harbor without a scratch!" He says. "YOU CALL THIS WITHOUT A SCRATCH!!!!????!?" The servants who were also there ask.

"Good, then we will disembark immediately." The man, I'm assuming to be Phantom, says. A bridge comes down and a group of people start to come down.

"Is that his peerage?" I ask Rias. "Yes, let me introduce them." She says.

"As I said before, the man who stopped the ship is Whitebeard. An ex pirate turned devil, even when he was human, he died a long time after receiving 267 stab wounds, shot by 152 bullets and 46 cannonballs. He's one of the rooks, a mutation piece." She says.

Issei's tongue falls out of his mouth as 8 woman emerge from the ship. "So hot~!!!!" He says. "The woman wearing the mask is known to be 'The Queen of Shadows' Lily. The woman with purple hair is known as 'Full Moon Princess' Tennge. The one with the long black hair is 'Lightning Princess' Enju. The blonde is 'The Daughter of Light Itself' Akari. The one with the Pigtails is 'Artist Queen' Yamabuki. The one with pink hair is 'Rabbit Reflexes' Myu. The short one is 'Technician' Cy. Finally the one with the white hair is 'Ice Empress' Ricka. All are pawns, 2 each." Rias introduces and Issei runs up to the women. "Hi I'm Issei, do you want to be a part of my har-AGH!" He is about to say but the woman in the mask beats the ever loving crap out of him. "Vulgar male." She says.

Then a man wearing a black long coat comes down. "The second rook, 'Never-Miss' Hit. Another mutation piece. He is known to be the most talented assassin in the universe, never messed up a contract. His ability allows him to stop time so that he can move about only." Rias explains.

"So kinda like what Gasper does?" I ask.

"Not exactly. Hit skips time. He skips time adding the collection of time he's skipped to a sort of collection so he can make a time of his own." She says. "That sounds complicated." Issei says.

Suddenly Kiba, Xenovia, and Irina get all serious expressions. I see a man with a large crucifix on his back and eyes like a hawk, along with a man with three swords and green hair.

"Those two are the mutation knights. The one with green hair is 'Pirate Hunter' Roronoa Zoro, a talented swordsman who uses a style of three swords, two in his hands and one in the mouth. The other one is 'Hawkeye' Dracule Mihawk. That thing in his back may look like a crucifix, but in reality it is the strongest black blade in the world, Night." CRias explains.