The holy sword

"Agghh, is it morning already. Huh what's this?" I say waking up and feeling a soft object and see a breast. "Wait I'm not issei so what is happening." I say and am brought into the chest and see whose chest it is. "Rias? I have no idea what is going on, I have to get out slowly." I say trying to leave but Rias wakes up. "(Y/n), good morning." She says. "Yeah it is. Why are you in my room?" I ask. "I'm sorry. You were already asleep by the time I arrived, so I decided to let myself in." She explains. "Ok but that is not the main issue here." I say. "I couldn't help myself. I felt like using you as a hug pillow." She says. "Ok I guess that's fine." I say and she gets on top of me. "(Y/n), we still have some time. Do you think something sexy will deepen communication with my servant." She says kissing my forehead. "Well I am a guy so yeah I think that absolutely." I say. "Then you wanna come at me? Don't worry I'm willing to do anything so long as it makes you happy." She says in a seductive tone. And then we are interrupted by a knock. "Are you up yet, (y/n)? It's almost time to start your morning training." Asia says through the door. "Uh-oh." I say. "Shoot I completely forgot about the training." Rias says. "(Y/n) can you hear me are you awake?" Asia asks. "Yeah just a second." I say. "Asia would you mind waiting another moment. (Y/n) and I still need to get ready. We're both still in bed." Rias says and suddenly the door opens. "Asia, hey, sleep well?" I ask keeping my cool. "I hope you're doing well." Rias says. "It's not what it looks like." I try to explain. "Whatever I'm taking off my clothes too. I swear I'm not going to be left out anymore." Asia says taking off her shirt. "Fasten your seat belts. It's going to be a bumpy ride." Happy, my familiar says.

We then get everything cleared up and go downstairs and eat the breakfast that Rias made for us. "You shouldn't have to worry about this kind of thing Rias. My cooks can handle it." I say. "No. I am living under your roof so it's only fair that I give something back. Here try this." Rias says holding a spoon of oatmeal. "It's good." I say and then feel a pinch on my arm and see Asia is behind it and that she is obviously jealous. "Oh yes, (y/n) would be a problem to hold today's club meeting here?" She asks. "No it's not a problem, just why?" I ask. "We are having spring cleaning." She explains

Soon we all head to school. I am in the middle of class looking out the window. "After that BS went down with riser, Rias started being way nicer to me than ever before, and every time that happens Asia gets jealous. She'll kill me if she finds out about our time together." I say to myself and am pinched at my cheek. "Yo (y/n) what you speaking about son." Matsuda asks. "The hell do you guys want?" I ask. "There are some odd rumors going about you lately. So you better be careful." Motohama says. "What kind of rumors?" I ask. "Well for one that you are hanging out with hot girls and following the path of certain evil." Motohama says. "Like what?" Issei says joining the conversation. "Well that he is using Rias and that hot-ass akeno's secrets for some nasty erotic shit man. And not only that, you're nothing but a villain who has turned his eye on the body of the school mascot, koneko toujou, they say you were a wild animal and devoured her body. And even worse that you managed to get in that piece of sexiness, Nurse hasegawa-" they both say but I knock them into the ground when they get to chisato. "So the stooges are letting out their primal urges and are talking about sex now?" Says the female clone of issei, aika kiryuu. "Asia you have so many choices why spend so much time with that jerk." Aika says to Asia. "Oh if I'm a jerk, why did you ask me out 127 times." I say shaming her. "You guys are so-UGGHHH." I groan and feel pain in my arm. "I'll be back." I tell issei and Asia. "What is it." Issei asks. "I gotta see akeno." I say. "Is it your arm again?" Asia asks and I nod and leave the room. "What's his deal." Aika asks. "It's just for the club we're in." Asia says. "So you're telling me you haven't been together like at all?" Aika asks. "Aika stop it I don't want you to say that stuff anymore." Asia says embarrassed. "Why is it always him." The perv duo asks crying.

I go to the clubroom, my arm has completely covered in scales. I change out of my clothes and into a towel as request by akeno. "Sorry for the wait." Akeno says removing her hairband. "No I'm sorry I didn't give you time to prepare." I say and she kneels in front of me. "That's hardly your fault, (y/n). Now let's get this started." She says. "Sure." I say putting my arm forward and then pulling it back. "Oh no what's wrong?" Akeno asks m. "Nothing. It's just... you're all wet." I say pointing out her see through robe. "I only had time to grab a quick shower before the ceremony. I didn't have enough time to dry my body properly. Is it distracting?" She whispers sexily while running her hands in mine."No it's fine...it's just uh...never mind." I say. "The issue is with your dragon arm spirit. None of us predicted how much energy it would give off. Reverting its form with magic was only effective temporarily. Sucking the energy from your fingers is the only way to clear everything out." She says then starts to suck on my fingers and I let out a moan of pleasure. 'I have to relax and keep calm.' I think to myself and I can feel her tongue wrapping around my fingers. 'I know this is for practical purposes but I can't help but think how good this feels. No no I can't think about that. If anyone found out about this they'll practically lose their shit.' I think. Akeno then sucks a final time and I let out another moan of pleasure. She then takes my fingers out of her mouth. "Honestly, it's just a simple procedure, you're getting flustered so easily it just makes me want to taunt you even more." Akeno explains. "Seriously." I ask. "Of course. Trust me if you could the look on your face right now you would totally get it. I'd be reminded if I didn't torment you more."Akeno says jiggling her breasts. "Hey you do you." I say and she gets closer to me. "Guess what? I have a crush on this cute guy but he's totally clueless." Akeno whispers. "Wait it's issei isn't it." I say but she then plants her breasts on my chest making me feel the most heavenly sensation ever but then I notice something else. "Um... are you not wearing anything down there?" I ask making her giggle. "Au natural is all part of the ceremony." She says. "Oh then I guess if it's part of tradition then I cant argue." I say. "But if I make a move on you then Rias will get jealous and we both know what she's like when she's upset. For now let's just stick on ceremony." Akeno says then licking my hand. 'If this is what Akeno considers 'standing on ceremony' and not making a move, now I wonder what it'd be like if she really let loose.' I think to myself and let out one last pleasure filled moan. She takes her mouth off of my hand. "The dragon spirit is gone. You should be fine, at least for a while." She says. "Oh good thanks a lot akeno." I say in gratitude. "Remember your battle with Phoenix?" She asks. "How could I not." I say. "You got up time and time again after being beaten down, you were the definition of manliness (y/n). And then crashing the engagement party to save Rias. Impressive. You even not only defeats Riser,who was rumored to be immortal, but his entire peerage. After I got to see a gentleman I such a brilliant fight, well, I don't know; I feel so-" she says placing her soft finger on my chest making me blush. "I wonder. Could this be love?" She asks. Then the bell rings. "We should do this again sometime." She says before departing.