Broken

NOTE: Get yourselves a tissue box because this chapter is designed to make even the strongest anime nerd cry his eyes out. Leave those comments. Relentlezz41

"Come." Syn shenron said baiting all three of us.

I suddenly appear right behind him.

"What the?!" Syn says shocked.

"Taste the power of purity! WHITE LIGHTNING FLAME DRAGON FIST OF JUDGEMENT!!!!" I chant right hooking him with a fist of white lightning and flames.

"Gyaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!" Syn says being pushed back.

"Don't forget about us!" Issei says hitting him with a flurry of punches and I can see some blood coming out of his mouth.

"YOU LITTLE BRAT!!!!" Syn says trying to punch him but he misses.

"You're too slow." Issei mocks.

"Hyah!" Kiba says slicing syns chest.

"DAMN IT!"

"Just give it up. If you surrender, I might be as nice as to let you live with some of you limbs intact." I say.

"Surrender does not exist in my dictionary. There is only life or death." Syn snarls.

"You need a new dictionary then." Kiba says.

"Issei, think you can break the cage the girls are in?" I ask.

"You got it." He says going to the cage and breaking the bars off.

"Finally we're out." Akeno says.

"I'm glad you're here."Rias says.

"I'll never not protect you. You guys are my everything. Without you there is no point for me to live." I say.

"Lady Afureia's heart rate is steady. She's just unconscious from the fear of almost dying." Irina says reassuring me.

"That's good, as long as she's without a scratch. However...Syn, I owe you a couple punches for making her scream."

"Hehehe I dare you to try."

I transport to right in front of him.

"Careful what you wish for. WHITE LIGHTNING FLAME DRAGON CLAW STRIKE!!!" I say jabbing him in the gut shocking him and after I remove my hand there are signs of burns with pieces of stardust.

"Hugh Hugh. How dare you lay your hands on me?" He groans.

"Sorry we're late." Phantom says arriving with the rest of our group.

"Phantom!" Mira says running over to hug him.

"Thank goodness you're ok." He says hugging her back.

"Gasper. Is he all right?" I ask Hit.

"He is Fine." He says revealing the Gasper hiding behind his legs.

"Good to see that." I say.

"Well Syn, I'd say its about time we take you to Sanaphond. I'll be sure to torture you enough that you're still alive before we get there." Doflamingo says with Kuma walking behind him.

"SCREW YOU!!!" He says punching Doflamingo to a wall and regaining his fighting stance.

"You just never learn do you?" Phantom says charging up his power along with the rest of us.

"Rias."

"Yes."

"You and the girls watch over Gasper and Chisato." I say.