Pain For The Heart

Leave comments!

I find myself in a dark fog.

Nothing and no one is around me. The sound of silence is so ominous.

Suddenly I hear something. It sounds so quiet and yet so loud.

When I get closer to the sound, I discover what it is.

It's a girl kneeling on the ground crying.

"Excuse me, are you alright?" I ask with concern, but she doesn't respond to me.

I get a little bit closer to the girl and then I realize who it is. It's Rias.

"But what is she crying about?" I ask myself. Suddenly I notice more and more things.

Number one: she's wearing a wedding dress!

Number two: the setting is in a sort of wedding chapel. Well, what's left of it anyway. The place is destroyed, everything is burned and broken.

Then I see someone laying flat on the floor in front of Rias. There is a hole in his body causing a lot of blood to come out of him in bulk.

But when I turn the body over, I'm shocked to see who it is.

"It's...it's me!" I say scared out of my mind.

Suddenly the fog shows up again and I see more.

Issei, Kiba, Sairaorg, and everyone else are on the ground bleeding and completely exhausted. They look as if they had went through a very intense battle and lost.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" A voice suddenly laughs echoing through the silence.

Suddenly I open my eyes and get up out of bed sweating buckets.

"It was all a dream." I say gasping for air.

I turn to the girls and they're still sound asleep. I'm glad I didn't wake them up or else I'd have to talk about it.

"What's going on? Are you ok?" Rias asks, still half asleep.

"Um yeah. Just a bad dream." I say.

"Really? What about?" She asks.

"I dreamt...that...I was all alone." I lie.

"Well that's something you know you never have to fear. So long as I'm here, you will never be alone and the others feel the same." She says about to touch my cheek but I back off as if on instinct.

Rias looks at me confused and shoots me a look that asks what I just did.

"Sorry. Still a little shaken up." I say and take her hand.

"We will beat Sairaorg and then face Phantom and beat the crap out of him. That's one thing I swear on." I vow.

"Just don't push yourself too hard. Have you already decided on a strategy?"

"Yeah, a new transformation, but it's a secret." I say.

"I can't wait for you to show me. Well get some rest." She says laying back down.

I know what you all are thinking.

'Why did you lie to her?'

The answer to that is simple, but I'll have to make it quick because I'm breaking the fourth wall.

I recently told myself that I was going to propose to Rias and everyone. Have a big old fashioned wedding, well except with the number of brides. But, that dream really freaked me out and it took me back to what happened before Riser.