Special 1- we go to the beach

A/n - ok so I'm starting with a special now.

Today I am going to the beach with the occult research club. Issei is on my back about how the girls swimsuits are going to be like. "Dude, I have a feeling you're going to die today. Hey Kiba." I say standing outside the doors to the main office. "Why are you outside here instead of in there." Issei asks about to barge into the room. "Wait. Don't..." Kiba says but is too late because issei barges in on the girls changing into their swimsuits and ends up getting the crap beaten out of by koneko.

"I told you not to go in" Kiba says to issei. "You didn't tell me they were getting changed" issei responds back. "Stop whining, its only a matter of time before you die today." I say mocking him. "Shut up (y/n), I'm still alive." Issei says. "We're taking a transportation circle to go directly to the uninhabited island" Rias says. "We are?"

We arrive to the beach in only a matter of seconds. "What a lovely place" akeno says as she scans the area. "Agreed I could get used to this place" I say taking of my shirt and notice the girls taking off their clothes showing their bikinis and I blush and of course see issei drooling like a dog to bacon.

The girls all have fun in the water but I sit on the beach getting a tan on and reading a book. "(Y/n" Rias calls out to me. "Can you help rub oil on my body" she asks. "S-sure" I say walking over to her and put oil on my hands. "Don't miss any spots ok" she orders. "Got it" i respond nervously starting to rib the oil on her back. I can practically feel my face turn into the same color as her hair. "There's no need to be nervous, (y/n), just go ahead and touch me, I don't bite" she says sweetly making me relax a little. 'It's a little weird that she has me doing it and saying it's ok but maybe it'll bring us closer' I think to myself before the incident occurs.

"(Y/n), you bastard how dare you have the gall to rub oil on Rias WITHOUT ME" he says running and eventually sloping on the oil bottle landing on me and Rias causing a whole lotta shit to happen such as our hands groping rias's breasts, and then Asia tries to diffuse the situation but ends up getting involved in the mess too. "Why can't I have a moment with stupidity" I say to myself.

Eventually we all get out of the sticky or rather oily situation and decide to put the blame on one person

"Prez, why am buried like this" issei asks. "It's your punishment, (y/n) if you would please" Rias asks. "Right" I say standing over issei with an evil look

 "Right" I say standing over issei with an evil look

"Well I was half right about you dying today. IRON DRAGON CLUB" I chant my summoning a club of iron from my arm "wait shouldn't you wear a blindfold or kit the watermelon next to me . Come me show mercy" he begs. "Don't worry if you get hurt I'll heal you" Asia implies thinking it'll matter. "WAit come on man are you going to do this to your best frie-" he stars to say but I cut him off with a mighty blow from my club. "Nighty night" I say to a knocked out issei

A couple hours later. We all enjoy the watermelon i smashed after knocking issei. I then look at the sunset and notice Rias leaning on my shoulder. "Such a shame. I was hoping for a little more time with you." She says and kisses me on the cheek causing me to blush 'I know I've only known her for a week but I hope I never lose her' I think smiling.

Rias's pov

I see him smiling at me and can know that he is happy with us. 'I'm happy that he is happy but I wonder how long that will last. I have to let him know know the truth sooner or later." I think to myself. "Hey is everything alright, you look worried about something" I hear (y/n) voice snap me back to reality. "Yeah I'm fine..." I lie to him. "(Y/n)...can you do something for me?" I ask him. "Yeah..." (y/n) answers. "Can you promise to be here with me forever?" I ask and he answers. "I promise...from now until the end of time." Smiling
Your pov

'Why would she ask this of me.' I think to myself

Ok 1st special done every one will be this many if not more words leave comments