The day I died

"Your POV

"Red, the same color as her hair..." I thought to myself as I looked at the liquid pouring out of my gut. "I have never seen such a deep red color before. Maybe if things were not the way they going they were now I could have met her and know her." I then collapse on the ground and my vision gets blurry. "But I guess I'm just going to die" I say weakly.

"Not today" an unfamiliar voice says.

*1 day earlier*

It was a normal school day at Kuoh Academy. The sun was shining, the birds were singing, and, of course, the three idiots were peeping on girls.

"Come on let me have a look!" Matsuda whined.

"No way! You had your time." Motohama and Issei snapped back to him.

"The three pervs!!!" All the girls in the locker room exclaimed as they started to chase after them.

In the distance, I had lunch quietly on a bench under a tree. "Dumbasses" I mutter as I take a bite of my sandwich.

"Look it's (y/n)". I turn around and see a group of girls staring at me with hearts in their eyes.

"Uh...Hello." I say to them, only for them to go crazy.

"He actually talked to me!" or "No, he was talking to me!" and soon enough, a huge argument about it broke out.

"This is lame." I say, getting up and leaving the area. Only to find myself in an unfamiliar part of the school.

"Man how do get that many honeys to go crazy over you" Matsuda asks.

"Well for one I'm not a perv. I'd tell you the rest but I doubt you be able to get through the first step." I chuckled in response.

"We could try..." Issei says but laughs after. "Nah, I couldn't say that with a straight face".

I turn around and start to walk away when a rather strong gust of wind blows past and causes me to look up, only to see what I think may be the most beautiful image I have ever seen. A girl with the most beautiful dark red hair I have ever seen and a pair of gorgeous blue eyes that could make anyone melt.

She then looks down at me and shows me a smile that causes me to blush before departing

"Guys, who was that?" I ask.

"(Y/n), you idiot have you been living under a rock, that girl is only the most popular girl in school. Rias Gremory. They say she is an exchange student from Europe and her measurements are..." Motohama starts to analyze, but I silenced him before he had the chance  since I drove my fist into his face. "Rias Gremory huh." Just then the bell rings signifying lunch being over. The boys get back up and we all go over to the next class.

Rias's POV

"Akeno, who was that boy with Issei? The one with the (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes." I ask.