Dimensional Gap

"I'll go see my brother...now." I sat and everyone just looks at me. "I understand how you feel (y/n), but that's impossible." Rossweisse says. "Why? Cuz he's in the Chaos brigade? You don't think I fucking know that? But if it'll work then what are we waiting for?" I ask. "Our very way of life is under constant siege by those terrorists in the Chaos brigade. The underworld was attacked again yesterday. The casualties from this most recent assault are still being tallied, but what we know is that the victims were all covered in demon slayer ice. Families and friends from every corner of the realm are left grieving for the departed tonight. We can't associate ourselves with such filth. Collision with the Chaos brigade, no the demon slayer, to save the devil king's sister? The people would stand against me." Sir zechs explains. "If the publicheard about our collaboration with (b/n) (l/n) and Vali Lucifer, in no time at all, shalba Beelzebub would be able to spin the civil unrest to his advantage. This decision could affect the stability of the underworld." Ajuka explains. "I don't mean to sound disrespectful sir. But you know your duty. Please let me do mine. I'll do whatever it takes to rescue Rias. Or at least die trying." I say. "Did you not hear me?" Zechs asks. "I respect your position on the issue because of the potential of revolution and such, but Rias needs me. That's enough." I say. "Hold on (y/n). Just think. Are you ready to give up being a devil?" Azazel asks. "What exactly are you telling us?" Akeno asks. "Try to keep up, the devil king can say you kids went rogue, and remain blameless. If you kids go rogue and attempt to rescue Rias, it's no longer sir Zechs problem." Azazel explains. "It's not that simple." Zechs implies. "Should things go wrong, you can protect your authority. Say they acted independently. And if that's not good enough we can take care of the kids." Chisato says. "Like how?" I ask. "If worse comes to worse. I can see to it that they're all made fallen angels. And you can just scapegoat any backlash on me, the acting Governor General." Azazel suggests. "A false flag operation could quell any potential discontent. It's quite a gamble." Chisato says. "This May sound odd coming from an agent of the holy church who was turned into a devil. Is something like that even possible?" Xenovia asks. "You're a fallen angel because you were a regular angel who fell from grace. But a devil? I don't know where to start with that." Irina says. "I hate long division." Gasper says. "Ok, we're veering off topic. The point is we're talking about worse case scenario here. Which won't be an issue, if you kids bring Rias back safe and sound." Azazel explains and Zechs agrees. "If she's trapped in the Dimensional Gap, then we have a narrow window of time to rescue her. Your decision?" Ajuka asks. "Please Sir Zechs! I don't want to quit being a devil, your wickedness. I have to help even if it means punishment. I will accept it willingly after I've saved Rias. And then I'll take it like a man. Please sir I beg you." I say and everyone stands next to me. "He won't be alone. We owe Rias too much to abandon her." Akeno says. "We are fully prepared to sacrifice everything we can to bring her home safely." Kiba says. "Yeah, no way in hell are we gonna let her disappear." Issei says. "Rias took me in when I had no one else and treated me like a little sister. There's no way I can sit back and do nothing while she suffers." Asia states. "Sir zechs I remember making a promise the day you put me under your sisters care. I intend to make good on it. I swore I'd protect her with my life, if needed." Koneko says. "She gave me a forever home.""Rias gremory gave me a new lease on life, taking me in when I thought I'd lost everything." Gasper and Xenovia chime in. "We're all ready sir, just give us the word." I say. "What's the worst that can happen? Ragnarok?" Azazel asks and eventually Zechs gives in. "Please save my sister." He says.

"You really think she's gonna show up?" I ask. "If I call for her, she'll come. There's no doubt about it." Koneko says. We are waiting in front of the blown up clubhouse and hear a giggle and smell a familiar smell. "First you tell me to piss off, then you call for me. Is somebody a little indecisive?" Kuroka asks. "Not quite." Koneko replies. "I have a favor to ask." I say. "What's a boy like you want?" She asks. "I want to see my brother, it's important." I say. "I'm sorry were you being serious?" She asks. "Yeah, it's important that I see (b/n) now." I say. "Aww it's adorable when a cutie like you tries to be forceful. Ok I'll consider helping out." She says. "Really? Wow that was easy." I say. " I'll agree one condition." She then says. "Oh crap here we go." I say. "Shirone is to come back with me." She says and I clench my fist. "How is that surprising to you? I've tried to get her back before. Besides, what other bargaining chip are you bringing to the negotiation table? Right? They say one good turn deserves another." She explains. "No way in hell. Koneko is my friend and I don't plan to give her up." I say. "Oh that's too bad." She says. "There second thing you want?" I ask impatiently. "Man you're a dumbass. You're the the one who asked me for a favor. Negotiations are over." She says about to leave. "I didn't want to have to do this but..." I say and grab her and place my sword in front of her neck. "I'm losing the person I care about more than anything, someone stole my face, and blew up my clubroom, so I'm not having the best day.  I'm in no mood to be pushed any further, so let me make this simple, if you help us, your life will be your payment." I say threatening. "Guess someone grew a pair since last time. This is starting to bore me so yeah feel free to jump in whenever you two." She says and my brother and his crew appears. "You dicks were listening in the whole time?" I ask. "It's unsafe for a lady, I use that term loosely, to be unescorted at night." Bikou says. "What're you trying to say, wise guy?" She asks. "That you're quite the strumpet." He says. "You know wouldn't ask you if it weren't important. The only way I can get to the Dimensional Gap is with your help." I say releasing kuroka. "And I refuse?" (B/n) asks. "Then I'll have to use force and make you take us!" I say growing my black scales again. He soon starts getting a black rash around his body as well and one of his eyes glows violet. "The ones involved with the Dragon, Demon, or God Slayers never had a good life. Don't you think this to be destiny as well?" He asks. "Who cares! I do whatever the hell I want. I'll just rewrite my destiny if it doesn't work out for me." I say. "Eh what the hell. Arthur." He says and Arthur steps forward and summons a holy sword. "The holy royal sword collbrande. Passed to the heirs of the pendragon name. It bestows the power to rule. And cuts a path between dimensions." He explains. "That a fact?" I ask. "We'll take you to the Dimensional Gap. However I any promise that you'll survive long enough to return." He says. "Considering most who go die there." Vali says. After a while the whole occult research club gathers. "Take a moment to prepare yourselves. The trip is fraught with danger." Arthur says. "Done." I say. Azazel gives us fafnir to insure us in case things go south. "I'm sending them into the jaws of potential death. I find it odd that the two of you are helping out." Azazel says. "I will not hurt my little brother. He is the only thing that matters to me." (B/n) says and then Arthur plants Collbrande onto the ground. "Now then." He says and we leave. "Ok then time to go home." Bikou says. "Sure thing. Stupid Shirone." Kuroka says.