50 Shades of Grayfia and Venelana

Just a heads up I will be doing two things, introduce a new character I made and two lemons. Again winners were Zaheer110 and gundam_vidar

Ok...let's go over what has happened to me this past week.

I recently caught a devil and dragon flu virus and it made me feel like a pile of shit. I had my face boiled in hot soup, my nose bled like a volcano, I ate what was practically dark matter, actually dark matter would probably taste better than whatever that was, and I was was caught in a battle of miso soup making. Now I find myself on the greatest hell imaginable.

Riding a train!

"Why the hell did I agree to this?" I ask trying to stay conscious because now I have a third sickness.

"We're doing to my house to ensure that you recover faster, seeing as how resting at your house has proven unhelpful for reasons unknown." Rias says.

"THE REASON IS YOU GUYS KEPT OM FEEDING ME FOOD THAT WAS DARK MATTER AGAINST MY WILL!!! Don't get me wrong, yours was good, but if I had to eat another bite of Xenovia and Irina's soup, I'd probably just die on the spot." I explain.

"Well you can rest easy at my house for a while, that's for sure. I have business to attend to later, but my mother and Grayfia have promised me that they will aid in your recovery." Rias explains.

"Attention passengers, we will be arriving at the Gremory platform in ten minutes." The conductor says and I try to perk up but am too sick and pass out.

I soon wake up in the same room I took residence in when we stayed here for summer break. "What do you know? I'm still dumbfounded by how big the place is. Where's Rias?" I ask myself.

"Lady Gremory has already left the premises about an hour ago." I turn my head and see Grayfia standing near the door.

"That so? How long was I out?" I ask.

"About five hours. Apparently combining the devil and dragon flu with motion sickness had a disastrous effect on you." Grayfia explains.

"Can't say I'm surprised." I say. "If you were sick already and get motion sickness on vehicles, then why did you ride one here?" She asks. "Simple. I wanted to recover and couldn't do that at home for reasons I REALLY don't want to go into right now." I explain then another person enters the room.

"Whatever the reason may be, we are glad to have you here again, (y/n)." Venelana Gremory, Rias's mother, says. "I just feel bad for causing trouble to you people." I say. "Don't be silly, since you are Rias's fiancé, it's more than ok for you to spend some time here." She says making me nervous.

"WAIT FIANCÉ?!?!" I ask. "Of course, it's only fitting that you're engaged seeing as how the two of you slept with each other and you do love her don't you?" Venelana asks. "Well, Yeah I do, more than life itself, but I still don't think it's the right time for that. I'd prefer going at my own pace." I explain.

"Hmmm, I see. Oh well to each his own." Venelana says sighing. "I just thought of something, where is Lord Gremory and Sir Zechs? I don't sense their energy which usually impossible to miss." I say.

"They are in Asgard visiting Lord Odin to continue their discussions, seeing as how Loki interrupted their previous discussions." Grayfia explains. "I see, I was hoping to ask Sir Zechs, when I was fully recovered if we could spar and I'm aiming to be the strongest devil alive and if I beat him I'll get that title." I explain. "I see, Well I hate to inform you of this. You do seem capable of challenging Sir Zechs, but he is actually not the strongest devil." Grayfia says shocking me.