The Birthday of our Priestess

Lemon will be posted at the right time. Leave comments!
July 20th

That day means only one thing.

It's the day before the birthday of the Gremory Queen, Akeno Himejima.

I decided this a few months ago after Rias's birthday. I had made a wheel of where to go on a birthday date. Basically the person who's birthday it is spins and decided how we spend the day together.

Akeno's spin landed on...

Cruise Ship for three days and two nights.

"Did you really have to add that to the wheel? Or have the wheel made after our date?" Rias asks.

"Sorry, But can you really complain? That birthday was special. And it's not a big deal I do this for everyone. I even took Asia to see the Vatican." I say.

"When you brought her home she was passed out." Rias says.

"It's not my fault the pope fell over the ledge. My only fault was that I posted it and got ten million views and counting." I say continuing to pack.

"Yeah, I guess you're right. So what are planning to do on this trip with one of your new fiancés?" She asks.

"Well I figure we spend most of our time doing some of the ships activities and some talk about the wedding. I'm going to try to talk her into inviting her father." I say.

"You can try but the chances of you succeeding are really slim, you know that right?" She asks.

"I know. I didn't say it'd be a walk in the park. I wish it was." I say.

"Well, just be sure to come back safe." Rias says planting a kiss on my cheek.

"Uh uh Rias. He's mine for the next three days." Akeno says coming in.

"He's yours the moment he and you walk out of this house!" Rias says

"And we were just about to do that. Weren't we, (y/n)?" Akeno asks.

"Yeah, it is about time we travel to where the liner is docked." I say.

We gather at the living room, where Chisato has prepared a magic circle that leads us to the location.

"We'll be back, take care of the house for me." I say.

"We will!" Everyone says.

And just like that, Akeno and I are transported from the living room of my estate to the dock of where the cruise liner is.

"I love magic." I say and suddenly Akeno hugs my arm.

"Our little date starts now and don't expect me to leave your side." Akeno says.

"Ok, then let's begin." I say and we start walking up the stairs that lead to the ship check-in.

"Reservation for (l/n)." I say to the front desk.