The Blue Haired Wonder

Well as Michael de Santa from gta v said. BACK FROM THE DEAD MOTHER FUCKERS. Wolf is back in the Dragon Slayer with a special bday for Xenovia which is also Valentine's Day. I'll post photos and dialogue, but not a story because I'm a little tired and don't think I have enough time. Leave comments throughout. Also lemon will be in this chapter.

I am sitting on my bed just counting down the hours and seconds or however the hell the saying goes.

Things have been peaceful for a long time ever since the whole Loki and Diodora Astaroth thing and not to mention the whole Phantom battle.

Speaking of which, Sona's peerage has almost fully recovered from their battle with, saying his peerage would be an understatement, his queen, Jiren.

While I am grateful for the times of peace, I can't help but feel a little bored. Ok, I admit it I'm itching to kick some ass or get a little dirt on my face. SOMEONE FIGHT ME OR AT LEAST FIND ME SOMETHING TO DO!!!

I then turn over and look at the calendar and see that Xenovia's birthday is coming up.

We had made plans a while ago to go on a date together to god only knows where, and as my honor implies, I can't say no to a lady on her birthday so if she says she wants to have sex then we have sex, which I admit I'm scared of doing with her because she wants to have my child and also of how she almost killed me in her sleep, but I can deal with that part.

"I just have to find a way to make my 'little soldiers' unable to get to her sacred area, that way I don't have to worry about having a child because I sure as hell know that I am not ready. I wonder if there's some kind of special magic or pill that can make that happen. I wonder if Azazel can help." I say to myself.

I travel to Azazel's apartment and explain my whole situation to him.

"So what you're saying is, you want a pill that prevents your soldier boys from reaching Xenovia's...?" He asks.

"Yeah that's pretty much the gist of it. Think you can help?" I ask.

"Can I help? Have I ever let you down?" He asks.

"Yeah. Twice." I say and then he goes quiet for a second and Issei who is sitting in the corner playing one of Azazel's games nods.

"What was the second time?" Azazel asks.

"Answer The Damn question." I say.

"Alright, Yeah I have something." He says getting a bottle of pills.

"These will prevent your sperm from being active for 24 hours, take it The morning you are about to leave for your date." He explains.

"And you just happen to have these?" I ask.

"You have your worries, I have mine." He says.

"Well, so long as it keeps the pregnancy thing off the table." I say and then take off.

The next day, I prepare myself by dressing in a button down and jeans and am now currently waiting for Xenovia.

"Before I forget." I say to myself and take one of the pills that Azazel gave me.

"Now, just have to wait for Xenovia." I say and as if on cue.

"Were you waiting long?" She asks.

"Looking good. So are you ready for your birthday date?" I ask.

"I'm always ready. So where are we going?" She asks.

"I figured we would take a walk through town, grab dinner and a movie. Seems kinda cliche but the author really couldn't think of anything else." I say.