A Not So Friendly Reunion

Kiba's pov

Freed is just staring at me, waving his wretched sword around and laughing like the psychopath he is. "Time to die!" He says charging at me and our swords lock in battle. "Hasn't anyone ever told you to heed the faces you make. We wouldn't want our prince to get stuck like that would we? Luckily Excalibur isn't picky, just hungry for your blood." He says mocking me. "THATS ENOUGH FREAK!!" I say pushing him back. "Holy eraser." I chant and unleash my sword on his but my holy eraser just smashes and breaks apart. "Oh hasn't anyone ever tell you that this sword absolutely despises devils. Phooey." He mocks cutting me. "Shut up." I say sweeping his legs. "That's cheating." He whines. "That's what devils do!" I say but he jumps up. "As much I would love to catch up,someone more important is calling. That's all folks." He says throwing a flash bomb and disappearing.

My Pov

My alarm rings waking me up. "Huh? Why are my arms heavy?" I ask and turn my head to a naked Rias and Asia on either side of my arms and scream in shock waking them up. "Good morning (y/n)." Rias says casually. "Did you sleep ok?" Asia asks. "Why are you guys here?" I ask back in my calm state. "You didn't tell us what to do before you went to sleep last night so we just stayed here." Asia explains. "We each made the best of the sleeping arrangements and used each of your arms as a pillow and I must say your muscles are quite comfortable." Rias compliments. "Very. Huh? Oh no we should get breakfast started it's already late." Asia exclaims. "Oh right." Rias says getting up and using my sheets to cover herself. "Thanks again we'll talk to you later." Rias says exiting and Asia puts her nightgown on. "I hope we didn't keep you from something important." Asia says following Rias. "Agh. I have no idea how much of this I can take. Rias, I can handle but Asia acting the same as her puts me in an awkward position. She's so pure and delicate, like a flower. She's making it so hard." I say to myself. "You love them don't you?" Happy says. "Watch it or I'll punch your face in, cat." I say. "I'll keep my mouth shut for a mackerel." He bribes. "Fine...here." I say getting a mackerel out of my mini fridge and he goes to the room I had made for him and when he leaves a notice a strand of red hair on my bed. "The best thing to do for now, is focus on Rias. So far I've done a good job of hiding our intimacy, but it makes me wonder how long before the bomb goes off." I say to myself. "Dunno, could be sooner then you know, Numbnuts." A familiar voice says. "We could do without the name calling, Metallicana." I say to one of my dragon spirits. "Your mind is heavily burdened by this holy sword incident." Weisslogia says. "Yeah, do you know anything about it?" I ask. "Unfortunately, no. But that is not our main issue here." Igneel states. "Then what is. Wait is it that white one you were talking about before?" I ask. "Indeed. The vanishing dragon and the red dragon emperor, the welsh dragon, better known as the twin sky dragons. Long ago there was a war between the two and many people have lost their lives to end the fight and now that war may begin again." Grandaney says. "So it's my job to put a stop to that battle." I say. "Correct but that job just got much harder now." Venominaga says. "How so?" I ask curious. "The Demon Hunter is wide awake." Skiadrum says. "Demon hunter? What does that mean?" I ask. "Like your dragon slayer magic, there are other arts to slay creatures, such as God Slayer and what we just mentioned, Demon Slayer. Luckily the god slayer arts are so long forgotten, it's impossible to find out one technique." Wattail explains. "Since in part devil and dragon it could be deadly to me or not. Better be safe then sorry." I say. "You won't stand a chance against the demon hunter at your current strength, your previous balance breaker cannot be obtained for a while but maybe there is a way to earn that same strength without it." Igneel says. "Until we find out. Look sharp." Metallicana says. I soon get up and ready for the day.

We soon get to school and in the hall I'm approached by the perv trio and they mention something fun for once. "Karaoke?" I ask. "Yeah I'm ready to get my sing on." Matsuda says. "We should to the one on front of the train station, they get new inserts every week. They even have contests." Motohama explains and then aika shows. "I always love a good insert. You were talking about having a contest to see who gives the best insert? I bet (y/n) would win." She says. "We were talking about hitting the k-roke after school." Matsuda says. "Oh my gosh that sounds like fun, what time are you guys going. What do you think Asia?" Aika asks the approaching Asia. "Karaoke? I'd love to go." Asia says.