The Three

Leave those comments people! You guys are in for treats.

It's just the four of us.

Myself, Issei, and Kiba against Syn, a guy who puts Loki's power to shame.

All three of us are in balance breaker, yet I still think that we will barely keep track.

Phantom, Azazel, and phantoms warriors are taking care of the other shadow dragons and shadow constructs.

"I grow tired of waiting. Are you going to attack or what?" Syn asks.

"Fine, you asked for it! WHITE SHADOW DRAGON COMET!!!" I say releasing a blast of white aura with a shadowy core at him.

"How sad." He says deflecting it, but I appear right behind him.

"Oh yeah, try this." I say about to punch him but he grabs my fist.

"Do you honestly think I'd fall for a sad excuse for a strategy like this?"

Kiba then rushes in about to release some sword slashes, but every slash is blocked with just his fingers. Issei then joins in and is about to connect a powerful blow.

"Hyah!" Syn says throwing me at Issei ruining the blow and he then grabs Kiba's sword and lands a hard blow in the face.

"I honestly don't understand why Grand Zeno would want you to take my place or Loki's. It's doubtful that you even defeated him." He says.

"White shadow dragon..."

"Huh?"

"ROUGH SILK!!!!" I say using incredible speed and then use my strings of light and darkness to slash apart Syn.

When I'm done. He's left with cuts around his body.

"YOU FOOLISH MORTAL!!!!! HOW DARE YOU LAY YOUR HANDS ON ME!!!!" He yells and suddenly the air gets a sudden change as if breathing is going to be more costly.

"DEMON DEATH BALL!!!!!" He says and releases a volley of energy blasts at us.

"AGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!" All three of us groan in pain because this kind of energy is like bullets with daggers at the tip are entering and exiting our bodies.

Phantoms pov

I am currently dealing with Nuova shenron. The data we gathered on the strength of the shadow dragons executives were wrong because he's on par with my abilities, but I'm also worried about the three who went after Syn. If Nuova is as strong as me then how strong is Syn?

"You should keep your mind on the current battle." Nuova says about to punch me with a million degree punch.

"Can't help it. I'm only human. So I can't help but worry about their group and not to mention my family."

"I see, well then let me bring your head back in. I can't guarantee the safety of those three, but as for your family, your wife is safe along with Rias and her friends."

"What about the goddess of angels?"

"She was merely being used to enrage the dragon slayer and that plan proved to work. Now my lord wants to kill the dragon slayer so as to prove the grand leader that he deserves his title as emperor. I personally do not agree with this idea but I have no choice."

"Fine. Then I won't show mercy. DARKNESS SABER!!" I say constructing a sword out of pure darkness.

"I honestly didn't think the seventh in command would be this weak." Azazel says as he and Doflamingo are facing Haze shenron.