Pool Day

Chisato is covered in a brilliant radiance and sprouts 10 golden wings, her appearance is so different. Her hair has turned from black to a golden blonde. "My name is Afureia and I am the goddess of angels." She says. "That's right kokabiel mentioned it. What the...how are..." I try to get the words out of mouth but I starstruck by what is happening. "I know you must have many questions for me, such as to why I kept this a secret from you. That is because I feared you would hate me because you are a devil. Now for your fight against kokabiel. Azazel told me Albion and Silver completed their mission of subduing him, I'm surprised they followed directions to be honest." She explains but I am still lost for words and she comes down to me. "I have another feeling you are curious as to the true identity of the demon slayer." She says catching my interest. "Who is he?" I ask. "I'm sorry but he has asked me to refrain from answering that question, he wants to do the honors himself." She says then looks down in sadness. "Look about you thinking I hate you. It's not true." I say and she looks at me in shock. "When I thought that I was a monster, you convinced me that I wasn't and you accepted me. And when my older brother died, you were there for me and I'll alwAys be eternally grateful to you." I say making her smile. "Just one more thing. Tell your master that all the leaders of the three factions are going to have a summit soon." She says catching my interest.

I explain to Rias about chisato and the leaders summit the next day after school. She also told me that issei ran into the Governor General of fallen angels, Azazel."I'm absolutely livid. The Governor General of fallen angels and goddess of angels have entered my territory and interfered with my business. On top of that, she's trying to make advances towards my prized servant. She and Azazel deserve to die a thousand deaths." She says. "Ok, don't you think you're overreacting about Chisato?" I ask. "What makes you think that?" She asks. "She really hasn't done anything wrong and think about how whenever she had the chances to end us, she didn't. I don't know about Azazel but I think she's innocent." I explain. "You do make a convincing argument. I'll forgive her but not Azazel." She says. "So uh are there really going to be a whole bunch of leaders showing up here?" Koneko asks. "There are. I received confirmation earlier. We're going to need to make a plan and discuss what will happen in the future. Any thoughts on the matter?" Rias asks. "I still can't believe this happened. All relationships have been changed. Nothing's the same between anyone. Devils, angels, or fallen angels." Xenovia says. "That's why they're holding this meeting although quite simply it could make things more complicated. I honestly can't help but wonder what's really going on.i do have a theory however. It has to do with Azazel." Rias says. " you think he could be after our sacred gears." I suggest. "No matter what, it's going to be ok. I will do everything in my power to protect you." Rias says putting my face in her bosom.

The next morning we go to pick up xenovia from her new home. "Good morning." She greets us. "You're doing well." Asia says. "Good morning Xenovia." Rias and I say. "From the look of things I'd say you're getting used to living here." I say. "I am. The place Rias prepared for me is quite comfortable. I'm adjust well." Xenovia says. "This entire area is supported by the devilssonits going to be a safe environment." Rias explains. Soon we go to the school pool which is hard to call because it's covered in slime and algae it's more like a sewage plant. "Gross, what is that crap?" Issei asks. "It hasn't been used since last year." Akeno explains. "We have to clean this?" I ask. "How does it make sense for our club to clean the swimming pool?" Xenovia asks. "It's actually the student councils job but we've taken it over. We thought taking over this responsibility would be a great way to thank them for all the help against kokabiel. On the plus side, after we finish cleaning it the pool will be ours to use as often as we like at least for a while." Rias explains then making me think about her and akeno in swimsuits. "Raise both hands of you can't wait!" Issei says raising his hands. "Raise both hands of you're just trying to be a pervert." Koneko says. "What do you we blow their minds with how clean the occult research club can make the school pool?" Rias asks and we all cheer. Me, issei and Kiba soon go to change in the locker room. Issei finishes and leaves. "Hey (y/n), I want you to know that of anyone tries to hurt you I will destroy them." Kiba says. "Thanks for the offer but I don't need the protection. And it sounds like you're underestimating my power." I say. "I know it sounds like that but I can't call myself a knight of the house of gremory without protecting those close to me. You saved my life." He says. "Hey thanks but-uggghhh." I say groaning in pin and see my hand covered in scales. "What the hell I thought Akeno took all the energy out." I say. "Remember what we said about being careful. If you get too close to a person of greater ranking like the goddess of angels for instance. This will continue to be a problem." The dragon kings explain. "I didn't realize you also meant that type of power. I'll try to be careful." I say. "Rias we need help! It's (y/n)!" Kiba says outside. "Why what's the matter with him?" Rias asks and soon the gang sees the damage. "I afraid there's no other way. Akeno will have to suck all the energy out again." Rias says. "You don't mind?" I ask Akeno. "I'm making an exception for such an adorable underclassman." Akeno says. "Thanks a bunch." I say making her giggle.