Alone

Lemon nearing end of this chapter

Rias's pov

'He's gone.' Those are the only words that race across my mind as I charge up my power because of what Loki did to (y/n). "Well, well, well, what do we have here? Lovely red hair. Judging by its hue and her age, she must be the devil kings little sister." Loki says. "Don't do this Rias." Akeno says. "(Y/n), I'm sorry. I'll fix this." I say. "Rias, do you think this is what he'd want? Move!" Sona says but I shop her away. "Rias...make him pay." Afureia says still crying but in a furious tone. "I will...huh?" I say then noticing a small capsule fall out of (y/n) pocket. "Odin, you sly bastard. Sending these young pups Thors warhammer was a shrewd, albeit risky proposition. Fenrir. I have a new chew toy for you. It's over there." Loki says and Fenrir breaks loose and is about to get Mjolnir but is bounded by chains all of a sudden. "That sigil! What is this?" Loki asks. "The magic chains of Gleipnir? What's going on?" Roseweisse asks. "I might've had something to do with that." Kuroka says sitting on a cliff. "Kuroka!" Koneko says. "Looks like you've accepted your power. What a relief your ears and tail have finally made an appearance!" Kuroka says. "Maybe but I will never be like you Kuroka!" Koneko states. "I suppose we'll just have to wait and see. We are a violent species and peace isn't a big part of our genetic makeup. One day you'll see." Kuroka says. "I can't believe a lowly cat devil would dare betray Loki!" Loki says throwing an attack barrage but it is blocked. "What now?" Loki asks. "Salutations, my name is Arthur of the Vali team. Lord Loki we will be taking custody of Fenrir from this point forward." Arthur states. "And why would you do th-AGGGHHH!" Loki say but is impaled by an ice arrow. "Ice demon zeroth destruction bow!" (B/n) chants. "You!" Loki says. "You see, Loki, we had our eyes on Fenrir since he can devour gods." (B/n) explains. "Behold, the holy royal sword, collbrande, even a god as powerful as you cannot scratch it." Arthur explains. "Tell your master he will regret this decision." Loki says getting the ice arrow out. "Suck it. The only one regretting things here is you." Kuroka says and Arthur places a sword on Fenrir. "Fare thee well everyone, ta ta." He says. "Oh and sis. I'm in a bit of a rush right now but I'll come back for you later." Kuroka says. "Let's go." (B/n) says. "I'm surprised,(b/n). I thought you would kill me for murdering your brother." Loki says. "Really? He doesn't seem dead to me." (B/n) says and Loki looks over to my direction.

My pov

"Thanks for weakening him old buddy!" I say holding Mjolnir. "That's all I can do. Until then." (B/n) says leaving with Kuroka and Arthur. "Oh great, you're alive now?" Loki asks. "Yeah, thanks to the parting gift of a little birdie. I put in my jacket and forgot it existed. Lucky I brought it!" I say. "(Y/n)!" Rias says. "Right, got sidetracked. Hey jerk. Time to get hammered! Suckers heavy but I know I can do this. Ile arms!" I chant enhancing my strength. "Why you!" Loki says but is attacked by akeno, koneko, Irina, and sona. "Those meddling kids!" Loki says trying to get away but is tied by saji. "Underestimate us kids huh? THATS GOING TO COST YOU!!!" I say swinging the hammer. "DAMN YOU, DRAGON SLAYER!!! DAMN YOU ODIN!!!" Loki say being struck. "Psycho devils and evil gods? My type of lifestyle." I say. "A plague on all your houses. A plague on your houses! May you suffer greatly before death!" Loki says disappearing. "Was that...Shakespeare?" I ask. "So does that mean it's over?" Saji asks. "Good work saji. Really. Thanks a lot." Sona says and saji blushes. But the serpent appears behind Tsubaki. "Look out!" Kiba says carrying Tsubaki off. "Kiba! Catch!" Xenovia says tossing Durandal, but before Kiba can attack, the serpent suddenly disappears. "The fights not over until it's over." Sairaorg says appearing. "It's you. That was one punch?" I ask. "It was but it looks like you had things under control here anyway. You must be pretty strong." Sairaorg says. "Yeah, I am." I say and he punches my shoulder. "Is like to fight in a rating game against you and Rias one of these days. This find out who's number one!" He says. "We don't plan to lose that fight." Rias says. "I'll have fun beating the ever loving snot out of you." I say. "Agreed. Then I look forward to a balls-out power battle against you one day." Sairaorg says. "It's odd, I wonder where they took Fenrir, and what they plan to use him for." Roseweisse says. "You and me both. I've got no idea what Vali and my brother plan to do with a giant wolf." I say.