The Phantom Games

I did it ladies and gentlemen. What you see before you is a chapter with 14000 words and is equivalent to over 70 pages, no own can't create fights this good. Except anime companies. Now ladies and gentleman prepare to be amazed and write those comments as you watch THE PHANTOM GAMES!!!!!!!!

The day has finally come...

Ten people versus sixteen. On one side is a group of nobodies, amateurs that have risen up in popularity and are the talk of the devil world.

On the other side are professionals, people who have been fighting since before I was born and are said to be strategic geniuses and tacticians. These people are real monsters.

The Gremory family is walking into the center of the stadium that both teams were said to meet for rule explanations.

The sixteen people that are already at the center of the stadium definitely look strong, but Phantom and his queen depict the meaning of the word.

Donquixote Doflamingo. Phantom's queen of his second division. I've only met him only once, back when it was Koneko's birthday, we only brushed by him and had a quick conversation, but that was it. Looking at him today, he reeks of bloodlust. His smile resembling that of a crazed killer waiting anxiously for his next victim.

We all arrive at the center of the stadium eventually. Feet away from them. Sir Zechs then walks up to the middle of the space between the two teams.

"Good day everyone. My name, as you know, is Sir Zechs Gremory, Lucifer king of the devil world. I have been called here today,by my brother, to be the referee and commentator of today's match between the peerage of Rias Gremory and Lord Phantom. This will be a common rating game, the form of a battle royal. As per usual, if one person is unable to continue fighting they are eliminated form the game. While Phoenix tears are allowed to be used in this game, they will not be given straightforward. Instead they will be spread throughout the game field, with two in each area. Now before we begin, Lord Phantom has asked to make an announcement." Sir Zechs says and Phantom steps forward.

"Hello to everyone who has come to watch our rating game. It is my pleasure to have such an audience and to be up against my younger sister. What I wanted to announce was the award that would be given to them should they defeat me. A set of dragon slayer lacrima that I have been collecting for a while. They give those the lacrima are implanted in, the abilities of the elemental dragon that it depicts, much like the Dragon Slayer King's abilities. That is all." Phantom says going back to his place.

"Ok then, without further ado, let the game begin!" Zechs says and we are soon transported from the stadium to what appears to be a hotel office.

"Alright everyone, I know we discussed this before the game but let's go over it one more time. (Y/n) and Issei will take the route of the jungle. Kiba, Xenovia, And Rossweisse will take the Lava zone. Koneko and Gasper will take the Arctic zone. Finally, Akeno and Asia will stay here with me and will be dispatched when needed. Let's win this." Rias says.

"You got it Rias!" We all say enthusiastically.

Everyone then separates and goes their assigned routes. It wasn't hard to figure out where bass of operations for us was, Las Vegas.

Issei and I take the route that leads to the jungle zone and it's almost unbelievable in the change in temperature. It goes from decent temperature where you can't sweat to the point of humidity where mosquitoes have the bigger population than humans in a small city.

"So how do you think his strategy is going to work?" Issei asks.

"If I had to guess, he's not gonna send his big players out immediately like Rias. He's probably going to send all his pawns out first and see what happens. And you gotta be careful because all his pawns are women and you almost got knocked out by one in the game with Sairaorg."