Gasper

We all go to the room with all the keep out materials all over it. "In here?" I ask. "That's where the other bishop is?" Asia asks. "Last night, my brother insisted that I break the seal and allow the bishop to leave this area. I'm not sure why but the bishop refused the offer." Rias explains. "So this one is literally a shut in." Issei says. "Such a shame considering the Child was the largest earner we had." Akeno explains. "No way are you serious?" I ask. "With special contracts the bishop used a computer to make them." Kiba explains. "Which means thy the power that the bishop has is extremely dangerous if it needed to be locked away." Xenovia suggests. Rias then breaks the magic seal. "And the seal has been broken." Koneko says. "Alright, let's see how this goes." Rias says and she opens the door and..."AAHHHHHHHHH!!" Someone screams. "What the hell was that?"
I ask. "Hello I'm glad to see you're doing well." Rias says. "I don't understand what's going on." The voice says. "The seal has been broken. So you're free to come home with us now, ok?" Rias asks opening a coffin revealing a small child. "No I don't want to ever leave here. The outside is too scary." The figure says. "What? She's just a little girl. And look she looks a lot like Asia. Does that mean all bishops have to be pretty blondes or something?" Issei asks making Kiba laugh. After getting a close smell and look at the child I understand why. "What's so funny?" Issei asks. "The child is a boy." Rias says. "Uh wait what did you say?" Issei asks. "I realize he may look like a girl but he is most definitely a little boy." Rias says freaking out issei and Asia. "As you've noticed he does like to dress up like a girl though." Akeno explains. Rias then hugs the little boy. "Everyone says hello to Gasper Bloody. The other bishop in my household. He's a first year student here. And before I had the honor of turning him into a devil, this little guy was actually half human, half vampire." Rias says. "What he's a real vampire?" Asia asks. "As in the blood sucker?" Issei's asks. "Unbelievable." I say and then notice a sharp tooth. "He's not a girl?! What the hell?! Oh god why have you forsake me?" Issei asks getting on his knees. "Technically I think you're the one who forsake." Asia says. "You look way too hot in chicks clothes dude and plus if you don't go
Anywhere who are you dressing for?!" Issei asks. "Um for me I guess. I just think these clothes are cuter is all." Gasper explains. "Don't pull that adorable bullshit on me! When o first saw you I thought the dram of two beautiful bombshell bishops had come true." Issei says. "He's all those things too you know. He's just a boy." Koneko says. "Hey Gasper, why don't you come with us outside now ok?" Rias asks. "I don't want to! Please don't make me!" Gasper whines. "Come on dude, there's nothing to be afraid of." I explain and grab his arm and then he suddenly disappears. "What the?" I say shocked. "I'm sorry I made you mad didn't I. Please don't hit me I didn't mean it!" Gal see says. "Was that just me or did you guys feel something weird too?" Asia asks. "O did and I'm pretty sure he's behind it." Xenovia says. "It looks like the forbidden balor view to me." Akeno says. "The what?" I ask. "Also known as the evil eye that stops the world. It's Gasper's sacred gear."'Akeno explains. "When he gets too excited, he can stop whatever he happens to be looking at that moment for a certain amount of time." Koneko explains. "So he can stop time entirely. That's impossible." I say. "Unfortunately, gasper couldn't control his power so sirzechs said he should remain here as a precautionary measure." Akeno explains. "On top of that, his ability seems to grow stronger unconsciously, so there's a distinct possibility it could become a balance breaker." Rias explains. "Isn't that a good thing" I ask. "I don't like it when you guys talk about me like I'm not here. Why can't you ignore the fact that I'm alive like normal?" Gasped asks shaking in a box. "How'd he get there?" Asia asks. "Wow man that's kinda a lame hiding spot so come out." I say kicking the box gently but he flips out. "Ah leave me alone. I'm not hiding I'd just rather be a gasper in a box than be around you all." Gasper explains. "Well that's shy if I've ever seen it." I say. "Um Rias, I think it's high time for us to go." Akeno says. "Yes you're right. If you'll excuse us akeno and I must leave to go to a meeting preparing for the leaders summit. Kiba." Rias calls. "Yes how can I help?" Kiba asks. "My brother wants to know more about your balance breaker. I'd like for you to join us as long as you're free that is." Rias says. "Yes I'm free." Kiba says. "Everyone else, I'd like for you to take over gaspers training until we get back." Rias says. "How are we supposed to do that?" I ask.