Dwight and Victoria sat next to each other while Dawn and Danny sat next to each other too.

Hazel watched them and she knew that Dwight was happy without her.

And so was Danny.

What did she do to deserve this kinda torture?

It was all Dawn's fault. She is the one who made her life pure miserable by lying to all of them.

Were it not for Victoria she could be the one replacing her seat near Dwight. All that she just wanted was to just get close to him.

Forget the break up the resentment...she just wanted him.

"Okay. It's my turn now." Dawn rose her hand.

"Never have I ever stolen my parent's money." She proposed the question.

"I have." The other three answered.

"Vikki...you steal your mum's money too?" Dwight was surprised.

"Yeah I do. Countless times by the way." Victoria blushed.

"You are a bad girl." Dwight winked at her with a smile.

"Bad is not the right term. Its baddest."

Hazel was now dying of jealousy.
They were literally flirting in front of her.

Victoria was flirting with her ex boyfriend.

Despite what Dwight told her she failed to believe that it was actually over. She still believed that deep down Dwight's heart,he still loved her.

And she completely hoped that whatever Dwight saw in Victoria was nothing but just infatuation.

"Never have I ever?" She went towards their table giving them one of her best innocent smiles.

"That's my favorite game.' She exclaimed pulling out a chair from an empty table nearby.

She then decided to place it next to Dwight making the quad second guess her intentions.

The quad gave each other confused stares. Victoria fake yawned to signal her that her presence there was bringing boredom.

Dawn tapped her fingers on the table and slowly hummed looking at the other students.

Danny rubbed his forehead. Why is it that anytime he's around Hazel his head hits up?

Dwight was completely not impressed and he was just expressionless. He just grunted the entire time.

There was pure of silence for a minute until Dawn had enough.

"You obviously know you're not welcomed here."

"Oh yes. I know that Dawn." Hazel fake smiled at her.

"But haven't you heard of the saying that goes keep your friends close but your enemies closer?" She went on.

"But you are not close to us. You're just seated with us." Victoria fired back.

Hazel rolled her eyes probably thinking how lame her statement was.

"Hazel what is the meaning of this?" Dwight growled.

"Yeah. I mean we all know that you loathe us." Danny added.

"No Danny. I don't hate you." Hazel shook her head faintly.
"I could never hate you more so Dwight." She then touched Dwight's hand but he flinched pulling it back.

Victoria wasn't liking what she was seeing. Does this girl not understand the meaning of a break up?

"Dwight..I miss you so much. Let's just talk things over. Please." Hazel whined.

Victoria shook her head at this. She was ridiculous. Forcing herself on a guy who lost interest in her decades ago was something so stupid she has probably ever done in her life.

"There's nothing to talk about Hazel. Stop pestering me all the time." Dwight clamoured at her.

Hazel's eyes were already glistening. Dwight was hurting her so much.

Since when did he ever get so cold towards her. She remembered how he used to love her like crazy and make her the center of his world.

"You heard him right Hazel. Back off." Victoria didn't meant to say that but it naturally just came out anyway.

"No you back off weirdo. You have no right to interfere with my personal affairs." Hazel harshly pointed at her making the while students look to their direction.

As always she was the queen of attention.

Victoria scoffed rudely at her statement and chuckled a bit.

"Well am sorry but there's nothing personal between you and Dwight anymore. He dumped you remember?" She ran her hands through her hair.

Those words really hurt Hazel. She just wanted to get a grip of her hair and use it to mop the whole school.

She couldn't take anymore of Victoria's insults. She angrily snatched Dwight's plate of pasta and threw it at her.

"Screw you." She raised her left  middle finger at her and briskly took off leaving everyone in the cafeteria gasp at Victoria.