5) TELL HIM
When the big reveal come, remember to relax! After all, he's just one person, like you. Here's how to get through it with grace:

A non-threatening idea is to pad it with another statement: "Sarah was asking who I though would go to State this year. I told her I liked you and though you'd make it."

"You failed the history exam? Oh, that sucks! I didn't do that great, either. But don't worry, I still really like you."

If you're good friends, a more straight-forward approach is fine:

"We have tons of fun together. I like you so much."

You may want to ask it back: "I think I'm starting to like you. Do you feel the same?"

6) HANDLE THE RESPONSE
Be prepared for what he says, good or bad. If he's a decent person, won't want to hurt your feelings.

If he doesn't like you back, that's fine. You were brave for trying! Be proud of yourself. To avoid feeling awkward, leave on a happy note:

"I understand. I still want to be friends though. You're really funny!"

"I have to get home; I just wanted to let you know. I'll see you in gym! I'll kick your butt in basketball tomorrow!"

If he doesn't give you a definite response, revisit the conversation at a later date. He may need time to figure out how he feels. Give the subject space and revisit it in a few days.

If he says he likes you back, stay cool. This is not the time to attack him with kisses. Smile, continue the conversation, and find a time you two are free to spend time together.

"""""""

bb. Telling Him Over Text or Chat

1) OPEN THE CONVERSATION
You already have his number, so congratulations! The hard part is over. Keep the first message simple yet intriguing.

Ask about him. People like others who are interested in them. Ask how his day went, if he's seen the latest episode of a show you both watch, if he's finished the homework for French - whatever you know he's thought about.

If you know what you have in common, talk about it! Do you both play sports? Hang in a mutual circle of friends? This way you'll have something to respond with, sustaining the conversation.

Use emoticons. With electronic messages, it's hard to be sure of a persons intentions. Emoticons will soften whatever it is you choose to say. A smile signals that you mean your words in a positive way, while a wink is a sign that you're flirting.

2) GET THE TIMING RIGHT
Responding within seconds to all of his texts may seem like you're waiting around to talk to him. While this is fine occasionally, it's best to busy yourself with other things too. Go about your day as normal.

Playing hard to get is not the idea here. Don't leave him hanging - just treat his texts as you would any other friend of yours.

3) REVEAL YOUR FEELINGS
After the conversation has started, find moment where it feels natural.

"You talked to David? Did he tell you I like you? Cuz it's true. :)"

"Haha! =) I really like you. Are you going to the game on Friday with anyone?"

4) ANSWER BACK
Whatever his response, don't jump to conclusions. Breathe first and then respond.

If he's hesitant, don't push. He may need moment to think. Continue to conversation - don't drop it suddenly. If a few days pass and he makes no gesture of explanation, revisit it in a similar manner.

If he says no, try to lighten the mood. He's probably feeling awkward too.

"Ohh, that's cool. I just wanted to make sure you knew. But you are so not borrowing my highlighter anymore! :P"

"I get it. I'm super busy too - I'm just starting [hobby]!"

If he says yes, find a time to hang out. Don't drive over to his house or start naming your children. Just make plans to see eachother over the weekend.

-----

c. How to Deal With a Breakup

1) CUT OFF CONTACT
It probably seems impossible, but it's the only real fix O'Mara swears by. Brains scans, blood tests, and other research show that when you see or talk to someone you love, your body reacts in a way that fuels your desire for them, says O'Mara. "You're craving that person." So after you tie up the inevitable loose ends, she suggests a 30-90 day break from all contact to your ex.

2) REPLACE SOCIAL MEDIA WITH IRL HANGOUTS
No matter how hard you try to tweak your notifications, Facebook probably won't be your friend post-breakup. All those shared connections and constant updates can make it harder to heal. "I recommend a hiatus from Facebook, but it's complicated because then there's a social isolation," says O'Mara. The fix: Push yourself to go out and meet up with friends, even when you're not really in the mood.

3) VENT WISELY
Rehashing what went wrong with your best friend can be therapeutic, but it shouldn't be a repeat occurrence. "Conversation with friends need to have a purpose," says O'Mara. So feel free to talk about how you're processing things and how you can move forward, but stay away from topics like what your ex is up to now or everything he ever did wrong. And cast a wide net of support so you aren't wearing one friend down.

4) RECLAIM SOME OF YOUR SINGLE HABITS
Breaking up is a great time to reclaim something you let go during the course of your relationship. Maybe you used to run every morning but got into the habit of staying in bed with your S.O. recently. Or maybe you loved to take dance classes, but your partner was never up for it. Now is the time to do any of this - or all of this - to get back in touch with yourself.

5) WATCH OUT FOR ANXIETY
"One thing that everybody going through a breakup has in common is that 'what's next' feeling," says O'Mara. "It's a very anxiety-filled experience." You can't exactly nix anxiety altogether, so focus instead on how to deal with it. When you get an anxious thought, replace it with a better but believable one. So when you start to think, "I'm going to be alone forever!" replace that with something like, "This is going to take a long to time to get over, but I'm going to bounce back."

6) RECONSIDER REBOUNDING
There is no perfect time to start dating again post-split, but the key is to wait until you're back to functioning at the top of your game. Why? Most people rebound before they're truly back to themselves, but as they heal and grow, their new relationship doesn't usually change with them. So forget the whole six-month rule, and focus on taking care of yourself instead.

Wow that was long! Credit to Wiki-how and Womens Health for those tips. I hope this helps you girls! Comment anything else you would like me to do an update on!