•Are you okay?

En başından başla

Jaemin rubs the back of his neck, shy, and gets up to go to the kitchen.

Jaemin's POV

I walk into the kitchen to see Yunnie and Haechan staring at me smiling.

"What." I say trying to get my mind off of what just happened.

"Sooo, how was your sleep?" Yunnie smirked. They know. Great.

"W-What?" I stutter out hoping they won't care.

"Dude! How and why did you ever cuddle with Jumin!?" Haechan screamed. Too loudly for my liking.

"Shhh!" I try to get them to quiet down. "Why do you care?"

"Because! It's Jumin! And you!" Yunnie screamed, again too loud for me.

"If you don't keep it down I will just leave and not say anything!" I snap.

"Sorry sorry. But why? How? What!?" Haechan jumped getting exited.

"Well, we were watching the movie last night and we were scared so we..yea." I say awkwardly.

"OoOH." Yunnie cooed.

"But why didn't you move away? I know you wake up at least once every night Jaemin, that's what you do." Haechan smiled.

"I don't know." I sigh and try to walk away.

"Jaemin! You can't just say that you don't know! You were the one holding her! Why didn't you let go?!" Yunnie grabbed my arm.

"I DON'T KNOW!" I snapped wanting to get away. I got out of Yunnie's grip and went to my room downstairs, next to Jumin's.

-

Haechan's POV

"Yunnie, something's up..." I whisper making sure nobody else hears.

"I know, but I don't want to pry.." she says almost sincerely.

"Yunnie if I know you, and I think I do, you'd be lying to me about right now."

"You're right, I NEED TO KNOW!"

"There we go that's the Yunnie I know."

"Imeanseriouslysomethinghastobegoingoninbetweenthemright?" She says all in one breath.

"I'm not sure about that, but I think I do know one thing for sure..."

Third POV

Hyeon is still asleep, but it's almost 9:00 and he's gotta be back at home soon. You decide to wake him up so you can get going and start unpacking more.

You wake him up and he's almost immediately full of energy.

"Jumin! I want to go home." Hyeon whines.

"Okay pack up your stuff and we'll go."

-

You head upstairs but pass Jaemin on the way, he's looking at his phone and going into his room. You decide to talk to him.

"Hyeon Wait here, here's my phone play with t for a bit. I gotta talk to Jaemin." You rush to go to Jaemin before he closes his door.

You get to his door, it's already shut so you knock.

"Yea..?" Jaemin opens his door.

"I'm taking Hyeon home, I know yesterday you wanted to take him back, so..you wanna come with?" You ask awkwardly.

"Uhm," Jaemin rubs the back of his neck. "Uh sure I guess."

"Okay lets go." You smile trying to get what happened out of your mind.

The three of you walk upstairs and get weird looks from Haechan and Yunnie on the way out the door.

-

The ride there is pretty silent besides the sounds from Hyeon playing games on your phone.

You get to your parents house and get out to go say hi. "I'm going to go say hi, you're free to come as well."

Jaemin nods and gets out of the car almost nervously.

-

You get back into your car and get into the drivers seat and wait for Jaemin to buckle up.

"All ready?" You ask.

Jaemin nods and looks down.

"Hey, um..you okay?" You stutter.

"Um, n-no, not really." A tear slips down his face and he immediately wipes it away.

A/N- and that's it. Sorry but I'm gonna leave you on a cliffhanger today 😂😅. I think I'll be posting a little bit more often now? Not sure on that but I'll try for sure!