Breckyn moved off me to pull my boxers down and took me into her hand and was about to take me into her mouth when I stopped her. "No, no. Stop. This is about what you need, baby. I'm here to show you how I feel about you. Not the other way around. Let me take care of you tonight, Brecks." I whispered into her neck as I gently flipped her over onto her back and kissed her softly before moving down her neck and chest, paying attention to each breast before continuing on my journey. I showered her belly with kisses and whispered "I love you" as I slid down past the belly. I kissed over her all of her scars as I moved her legs apart and settled my body between them. Breckyn tangled her fingers in my hair as she started moaning. After a few minutes she was breathing heavier "Jimmy..." she tugged me by my hair to bring me back up to her, I kissed her once before standing up next to the bed and pulling her down so she was right at the edge as I entered her. It was easier if I stood and controlled our movements and for her to lay down than to try and maneuver around the baby. Plus, it felt amazing from this position.

I let out a low moan as Breckyn wrapped her legs around my waist and gripped the comforter in both hands. She wrapped them into her hands and held on for dear life as I slowly but steadily evened out my pace, hitting just the right spot.  I let my hands run softly over her body, loving how she was responding to each touch. "There's no place I'd rather be than with you baby. Right here.." I leaned over, holding myself up with my hand so I could kiss her as I felt her get close to release. The headboard was knocking into the wall with a loud thud with every movement we made and she was trying to find a better place to grip for leverage but I wouldn't let her. Pictures began to fall off our wall and crash to the floor. Dust was coming off of the ceiling fan above us with every knock on the wall. Sweat was dripping of my head as Breckyn ran her nails down my back, I felt her shudder and let out a moan. "James..." she said as she finished trying to pull away. I brought her back down to me. "No, baby, I'll let you know when I'm finished. We aren't through yet. I still got some making up to do and I'm taking my time." I whispered as I gently put myself back in. God she felt good.

I gasped and bit down in your lip while Breckyn adjusted as she flipped us where I was on my back. Her hips began to grind into mine slowly and already there was a sensation of her tightening around me. I watched as her eyes began to roll back in her head. She closed her eyes and went slower and deeper. The deeper I went the more she cried out. She leaned down and sunk her teeth into my shoulder and dug her nails into my biceps. God that hurt. I let out a groan and sighed deeply into her neck as she sped the pace up slightly. Just when she was about to let go she stopped and flipped the both of us over so I was back on top.  This was a harder position to maneuver in because of the baby, but if this is how she wanted it, it was how she was going to get it. I could feel the sweat dripping down my back and chest but it didn't effect her grip which was firm on my back and hips. I leaned back and placed a hand on her thighs, getting a better angle. I quickened my pass as she ran her hands up and down my chest. I felt my stomach tighten with every thrust. I was close. I closed my eyes and tried to focus. Not yet. I thought to myself. "Oh, Brecks... damn..."  I whispered when I felt her clinch around me. She smiled up at me and bit her lip "don't be selfish, Brecks...Let me in.." She closed her eyes and moaned, releasing her tension and I felt myself slid in all the way. "Oh god..." I said as I thrusted into her softly but with power. I felt her tense one more time as she released. "OH GOD JAMES!" she yelled. That sent me over the edge. I leaned down and put my forehead against hers and caught my breath. The belly obstructed me from kissing her so I rolled off of her and laid next to her. I looked around the room. It was in disarray. There was only a few pictures left on the wall. A lamp had fallen off the end table and broke. The lampshade was ruined by a fallen photo. The mattress was hanging off of one side of the bed at a cockeyed angle. The fan made the sweat on my body cold and I looked down to find that I was covered in dust bunnies from the fan. I let out a hearty laugh.

"What's so funny?" Breckyn said as she struggled to catch her breath. I leaned up and gave her a kiss on the lips. "Nothing." I said as I got up and walked to the kitchen. I had to stop in the doorway. I got lightheaded. "I guess not all the blood has returned to my brain yet." I said as I looked back. Breckyn had covered herself with a blanket and stood up. The satin sheets around her beautiful figure perfectly covered her rounded belly and she was glowing. She looked perfect. "Definitely not." She said as she pointed to my groin. I looked down and laughed. "That's what you do to me, babe. I'm sorry. I AM a man." I grabbed the top sheet and wrapped myself in it and walked with her to the kitchen.

As I walked in, I looked at the floor. All the cereal boxes had fallen off and onto the floor. "Guess we really did rock this house." I said looking around. The pictures just outside the door were knocked slightly askew. Breckyn laughed and got a water out of the fridge and took a drink, handing it to me afterwards. "Yes we did." She smiled. I hopped up onto the counter and sat next to her. She rested next to me, sticking her head on my shoulder. I reached behind me. "I got you something." I said as I brought the pint of ice cream towards her. I reached below my legs and grabbed a spoon out of the drawer. "MMMM my favorite." She said as she opened it and took a big bite. "Its kind of melted though." She said as she put the spoon in easily. I laughed, taking a drink of water. "Yeah, well I didn't plan on being tied up for so long." She looked up and shared a bite with me. "I'm glad I was though." We passed the pint back and forth until it was empty and then she put the spoon in the sink. She looked around. "I need something salty." She said. I reached behind my back again and pulled out the bag of beef jerky and smiled. "YAAAAAAS" she sighed as she walked over and grabbed a piece to split with me. "Who knows you baby?" I said as she cuddled into my chest and took a deep sign. "You. You do." I could hear the smile in her voice and she sighed a content sigh. She rubbed my back. "Whoa.. I cut you up." She said turning my back to the side to see. "I'm sorry." I turned back and shrugged. "Worth it." I said as I kissed her. I looked around. "We've got a mess to clean up." I jumped down and walked her back to the bedroom. I turned on the overhead light. She gasped as she took a look around at the wreckage from our make up session. "Whoa." She said as she surveyed the damage. There was paint scrapped off the wall where the headboard met the wall with each movement. The lamp was totally destroyed. Several pictures laid toppled over one another where they crashed. One frame was even broken. She looked up at me as I put my arm around her.

"Now THAT'S how you make up with someone." She said as she bent over to pick up a picture.

I laughed as I went to the wall and touched the chipped paint with my fingers. Agreed. I thought to myself as we started to pick up the pieces, this time, together.