Chapter 25

Anya pov

It's been another week. And well everything is going normal.
But for me no from today, training starts.

Last time on coming from the warehouse that Zaid idiot took a decision that from today, as I'm in gang so I have to learn self defense and attacking skills and I'm gonna hate it. I just know.

I already had my shower, getting ready to go the gym area.

I wore a black shirt and grey jeans and I made my hair in a bun. And I hate it cause today only today I had to wake up at 4:00 and reach the gym at 4:50 and it will end 7:50 so it will be total 3 hours training. God.

I got to the gmy hall and saw only Zaid was present there. He looked up and saw me with I just waved he didn't say anything. Rude much. I took a seat in the corner and yawned. I'm feeling so sleepy so I closed my eyes and put my head on the wall. When I opened my eyes I saw Zaid in front of me looking down at me.

"If your beautiful sleep is over then we can start." he said and left. I saw my surroundings to see that everyone was present then. Ohh so this mean I slept for a while.

"So everybody as I said Anya's training began today. So Siya you are going to teach her to aim, Rehaan you will teach her to fight. Am I clear." he said and everybody nodded.

"But what about me and who will teach her to shoot?." Afsar asked.

"If I will give you any task, in place of doing that you will just crack jokes. And in the matter of teaching her in shooting I will do that."

"What!!!!! I mean Afsar or Rehaan or Siya can teach me but you I mean it's not any offend but.... "

"Do you have a problem with me.?" he asked smirking. I shook my head.

"Then that's final your time starts now. Siya first is you then Rehaan and then me." he said and I walked towards Siya with a smile.

"It will be fun." she said as we go towards the aiming section.
There were many circles drawn on a board and on the corner there were arrows kept.

"Let's see how far you can do that. But first watch me." she took an arrow and aim straight at the point and threw it. My eyes widened as I saw her arrow in the middle of all circles.

"I'm literally going to be embarrassed this whole three hours." I said and took an arrow. I saw it's nib and it's body structure.

"Okay here we go." I said and threw it. Oh no embarrassed. My arrow was far away from all the circles.
I heard laughter behind me I turned around to see Afsar, Rehaan both laughing at me and Zaid wasn't paying attention.

"Shut up! Idiots." I said and they again laughed.
"I already told you I wasn't good at anything." I Winned.

"You really have to do a lots of hard work." Siya said shaking her head. And then my training started.

After a real real hard work my one hour passed. I'm literally too tired in this one hour I don't know what will happen in other two hours.

"Now let's start the fighting." Rehaan said. And Zaid was busy in his own training. Oh my Jesus he look so handsome.

"Can we please skip this hour. I wanna rest." I said and everybody shook their heads.

"No you can't. Come on here." Rehaan said and I walked to there. There was a mattress on the floor of black colour and Rehaan was standing in the middle smiling. Really.

"There's no need to smile idiot I know I'm gonna be embarrassed." And Afsar laughed.

"Don't you have any other work to do.!!! Dumbo." I shouted at Afsar and he  laughed louder.

I KNOW My MAFIA ManOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara