Chapter 8

Anya POV
2 weeks later..

It has been two weeks since I'm working here and you know that bastard gives me lots of work..... something he says to update the files again and again.
If he doesn't want to do anything why is he the CEO.

Well today is a conference and I have given all the work to do.
Right now I'm seeing or say learning about the business men who are coming today.
8:00 am, it's time.

I should call Mr.malik.
I knocked The office twice.
"Come in." He said as usual.

I got in. "Sir the conference is about to start."

"Yes, I am coming.... let's go." He said while picking his coat from the chair,   Oh God this..looks too....bad. I followed him to the room.

Hmm he have a strong back..... looks great, seriously Anya again.

We got in The conference room and everyone else standed. Hmm...
"Good morning everyone today we are gathered to discuss..............." And his discussion started.

I was writing the notes because he always says that I should write so that's its easy for us to review it again.
I felt that someone was starting at me. I saw the room then I found that a man of mid 30s was starting at me when I looked up at him he smiled and winked at me. Shit...... what should I do now.....

I think Zaid must have seen it so he asked the man.
"Mr. Jones could you please enlighten us on what I have said....or you are busy doing some work...." His stern voice gave chills in my spine.

The Man or say Mr. Jones said "Oh no no I wasn't doing anything Mr. Malik."

"Then please pay attention to me than my assistant." He said angrily. I blushed oh shit Anya not the right time.....

Mr. Jones due to embarrassment settle down without saying. Yay I win...

The conference finally ended and now everybody was leaving, appreciating Zaid.
We were leaving when the one and only Mr. Jones came.

"Mr. Malik....wait."

"Hello, Mr. Jones." Said Zaid with a blank look.

"Well, hello and I wanted to say sorry for not paying attention in the conference. But what can I do you have a really beautiful assistant. Right." He said while kissing my hands then he asked.

"What's your name. Ms...."

I was going to answer when Zaid said.
"Her name is Anya. And Anya I want to talk to Mr. Jones alone." Gritting his teeth.
I left them alone and walked out of the room.

After sometime Mr. Jones and Zaid came out.
Zaid expression was something like relief and happy and on the other side Mr. Jones was scared and sad...but why...what have Zaid said to him......

And after that that bastard have given me a lot of work...

It's already 9:50 pm. I'm still doing the file works. Everyone else is gone except for me. I finally completed my work and kept the files on Mr. Malik desk.

I was out of the building. But it's raining heavily and no cab is available. Shit......
I sat on the stairs and waited for the rain to stop.
Then suddenly I felt a hands on my shoulder. I squealed.
Saw that it was only the bastard.
"What are you doing here Mr.malik,  and it's not good to Scare anyone." I said with my hand on my chest.

"Well I should be the one who must ask you that what are you doing here at late night. And I didn't scare you i was calling you but you wasn't listening." He said.

"What are you doing here, sitting on the stairs in this rainy night its dangerous." He said and searched the whole hall.

"I was waiting for the rain to stop and there was no cab available so I sat here." I said slightly embarrassing. Oh now what does he think of me.

"You could have asked me. Or somebody else to give you lift." He said in a duh tone.

Oh.. really how can I do that..... don't you have some manners... I wanted to say these but...

"That's okay Mr. Malik no worries. You can go I will wait here." I said scratching my neck.

"What do you think that I don't have any manners. Here a girl is sitting alone in dark and I should leave her here... Come with me I can drop you." He said.

"No, it's okay Sir I don't want to be a burden on anyone." I said remembering my past.

"I said that you will come with me and that's the final decision." He said bossy much....

"Okay." I Said.

Then we were walking to the parking and OMG his car... no heaven a Lamborghini S.p.a. God if I'm gonna sit in this then...... I will rest in peace.

He opened the door. Oh... what a gentleman.... Only in my dreams.

I sat in the car and tried to control my exitement. Then I saw that the bastard was staring at me deeply like he can read my mind. I gathered some courage and asked.

"What are you looking at?," And he smirked. What the hell!?.

"Well if you don't want to give me your address then you are most welcome to come over my place. Right." He said and winked. I slightly blushed.

"Ahm....." I said and gave him my address. After fifteen minutes we arrived.

I got out and said. "Thanks, Zaid." Oh shit.....now again he was looking at me deeply.

"I....i mean Mr. Ma..lik..." I Said quickly.

" Your welcome.." He only said this much and drove off.

That night I was thinking that can Zaid be my Amaan. There is  something good in him...