Chapter 41

Anya pov

It has been a week and everytime Alex came he always abuse me.
He even once tried to kill me thanks for Alec. He stopped him.

Amaan haven't came for the rescue. I'm happy that he haven't cause I can stay here than to live with that bastard.

~

I came back to my consciousness hearing sounds.

I opened my eyes but wasn't able to see anything my vision was blured due to my weakness.
I could hear.'Mine', 'Touch', and something like 'kill'.

Wait I think I know that sound.
I looked through my blurred vision that the ropes weren't there on my hands and legs.

I blinked few times to clear my vision and when I saw that sight. I was shocked. My heart ached.

There was Amaan punching Alex. Alex face was covered with blood, I felt nauseous.

Looking at him gave me only pain. Only sorrow only hurt.

"Amaan.... " I whispered trying to stop him.
He stopped.
I am sure that he's trying to focus on things happening.

He turned around and my eyes met with him.
Looking at him disgusted me.
I broke our eye contact and looked at Alex lying on the floor trying to breath.

He walked towards me and tried to touch me but I quickly removed my hands giving me more pain.
I hissed by the action I just pulled.

"Anya... " he breathed out.
I looked up and met the mesmerising eyes of him having sadness. Guilt.

He is my betrayer. I couldn't forgive him ever....

We were looking at each other when I saw from the corner of my eyes that Alex was coming behind him with a large piece of metal in his hand.

My eyes widened.

"Amaan watch out!!!." I shouted.
But in a swift movement he took his gun out and shot him right into his head.
I screamed as he fell on the floor.

The sight was unbearable.
I started to cry. Not wanting anyone around me.

"Anya." he said and came closer to me.

I took my hand out and said.
"No no don't come close to me. Just stay away!." he was now confused.

But the next thing I know was that he quickly picked me up and I gasped as I put my both hands around his neck.

"Wh..what are y..you doing." I asked clutching on him like a monkey trying not to fall.

"I'm sorry." his words pierced my heart. What is he now sorry for?.
For lying to me.

I didn't said anything and I don't know why I just kept my head on his chest.

He started to walk out and I was feeling sleepy. I wanted to rest. I wanted peace from this world from him.

"Rest. You are safe." I heard him say.
I eyelids were falling and before going to sleep I know that tomorrow it's going to be a long day.

~~~~~

I woke up hearing a beeping sound from side of me.

I peeled my eyes and saw that I was in a white room, there was a machine which was connected to my wait!. Hand on my God.
On the other side I have got too many bandages around me and wait. Shit!. Oh my God.
I'm wearing shorts with a bandage around my thigh.
Who did that?. What if someone see me in this condition.?

I tried to get up and that was a mistake cause the pain was so much. I hissed falling back down on the pillow.

"No need to get up. You need rest." I heard Amaan say.

Remembering him again gave me inner pain.
I didn't said anything.

"Anya I'm sorry for whatever you have to gone through. It's all my fault." he said and I felt the bed dip. When I saw him he was sitting near my legs.
His eyes contained pain and sadness.

"You should be for whatever you had done to me." I said coldly trying to tell him that I know everything.
He looked confused.

"Can you please leave me alone. I want to rest." I said and he smiled. God that smile will kill me.
No Anya you don't have to feel towards him....

He leaned and gave a soft kiss on my head.
My toes curled. My heart skip a beat as his skin touched mine.
I blushed slightly.

He leaved the room telling me to call him if anything happens.

I just lie there not knowing what's happening in my life.
But I have to clear my doubts. I have to go back in my simple life. I have to leave him. My Amaan.
I sobbed having the thought of leaving him. I can't leave him again. I just can't.

But he is a lair and I can't stay with people who lie for their own good.

I KNOW My MAFIA Manजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें