Chapter 47

Anya pov

"What is all this." I asked him coldly.

"In a way of apologizing...." he said grinning. God! I would laugh at the sight of him.
Nervous Amaan.

"I am not in a need for apology." I said and started to walk past him, but he held my hand.

"Anya, listen to me..." I looked at him and shook my head removing his hand over mine.

"Too late." I muttered.

I walked towards the entrance and was about to leave when....

"I was happy when I first saw you. Think all you want but our first encounter after 5 years was purely accidental. And I saw you there with tears in your eyes. And your tears fucking remind me on how incapable I was....i still am. I was fucking stupid. Anya. I was useless. I thought if I left you alone you would be happy without me. You would be safe without me. And I didn't want to find you although I wanted to. It's just I'm still a fucking sick. I'm not the one good person you know back there."

I froze.

"I'm still a coward. I'm scared to face you. Anya. I lo......"

"W-why did you leave, Amaan.?" I whimpered turning back.

"I-I." He couldn't finish his words. He closed his eyes.

"Why did you lied to me. Amaan.?" I walked towards him.

"Anya,please can you hear what I want to say.?"

"Why did you saved me? Why did you not tell me that you are Amaan when I needed you the most?. I couldn't contain my tears and it fell, tricking both of my cheeks.

Stupid

Stupid Anya.

You are stupid because you are crying for him again, I told myself...

With those words coming out of my mouth, I cried in front of the person whom I used to love the person whom I hated the most.
He looked perplexed again as he was struggling to get his words out of his mouth.

I sniffed trying to get my tears away.

"Stop crying." he murmured with soft and comforting voice.

"I can't." I said, defensively.

"I want you to stop crying." his eyes then found my teary ones. I mentally cursed myself. I wish I was stronger.

"I'm trying, he-hell, I don't know why I cry easily these days. Must have been a middle age crises. I'm not that meek-" I was abruptly stopped when his fingers were tracing my cheeks. Stopping the falling of tears. Then his thumb traced my lower lips, It parted as I felt his warm sensation over it.

"Hear to me, for once." he pleaded and I nodded.

"Five years back," he took a deep breath.
"I ran because I was frustrated, I was tired of everything-"

"But you were happy. You were normal. That attitude Amaan. It does not looked like you were tired then what happened." I cut him.

"Yes, I was normal. I was happy but it was only in front of you. It was real In front of you. I feel happy whenever I were around you," he took my hands and kissed them. I blushed.
"That were the best memories I ever had. With you..."

"Those days. Nobody ever understands me. No-one heard my problems. In school I was bullied, My teacher used to scold me even fail me in every exams they used to tell me to bring money for them.
I told my parents about this but they just ignored." his expression contained hidden anger.