Chapter 22

Anya pov

It's 4:28.
And I'm not able to sleep till now.
My mind is replaying the same and same incident. When Zaid said that I'll have to involve in his business.
I'm just not understanding what's going on. I seriously don't want to involve. I want to live a simple life.

And I'm not able to sleep. I got out of the bed and started walking towards the door. I opened it and met with darkness. OMG I'm afraid of darkness. Be strong Anya you are strong.
With so much confidence I got out of the room and reached Zaid's room. Wait what am I doing here. I don't know. My hands are shaking I just want to see him for once.

I quitely opened the door and entered his room. I looked around to see that it was whole black. I mean the moon light was there in the room. But still the walls are painted black. And in the middle of all there was a king-size bed in which Zaid was sleeping peacefully.

I saw his chest uniformly going up and down, he had his one hand on his head and the other on his chest. I don't know what happened with me. I just got there and kneeled down looking at his angelic face in the light of moon. His eyes were closed, his face doesn't have any tension only peace.
I could just pay any amount to see this face of his everyday. I reached my hands out to touch his hair but took it back. It's nothing.......just leave Anya.

I got up and was going to leave when a hand got hold of my hand. My eyes widened. I turned slowly to see that Zaid was holding my hands and looking at me intensely.

"What are you doing here?" he asked but my mind was clouded that I didn't heard anything. Only thing that I was able to understand was that he was holding my hands and my fast beating heart.

"Wh...what.?" I said.

"I said that what are you doing here at late night.?" he asked again getting up.
"Oh actually I came here to talk to you but you were asleep so I was just leaving. Sorry you may go back to your sleep." I said smiling with a bit of blush.

"I'm now awake. You can talk whatever you wanted to discuss." he said removing the blankets on him and oh my God he wasn't wearing any shirt. How didn't I saw that before.
Oh my God my heart sped up seeing his muscular body. I diverted my gaze and I saw from the corner of my eyes that he was smirking. Ya Embarrassed.

"So what do you want to talk.??" he asked still smirking.

"Ya! Actually I have already made my decision on what you said earlier. About the Mafia involvement." I said.

"Ya wait.." he said and wore a shirt which was lying on his chair.

"Hmm you may proceed." really he's rude.

"I'm NOT joining your Gang." I said looking into his eyes. Oh oh now he's pissed.

"What. Did. You. Just. Said.?" he asked referring each and every word.

"Yes you hear that clear. I'm not joining. And it's final." I said.

"Look you have two options either you just join with patience and in a simple easy way or I have my own ways to make you join." he said angrily coming towards me like I was his prey.

"Excuse me who are you to make me join in your bloody Gang. My decision is final." I said crossing my arms over my chest.

"You choose the hard way." he said but I wasn't able to understand.

"Wha....." I was going to ask but he just pushed me on his bed.

"What are you doing Zaid....?!?" I asked trying to get up but he just came hovering me.

"Doing what you ask for Anya." he said calmly.

He then ran his fingers over my thighs. My Mind wasn't working at all the thing I want is me and him.

"Wha....please stop. Zaid." I said but he dipped his head on my neck.
"So will you join this gang?." he asked nibbling my ears with his lips.

"Please st..stop Zaid." I said trying to free my hands which was now pinned above my head.
"I want answer." he again said still doing the same. My heart was on his full speed. I'm not able to understand a word.

"No I said that I'll not take part so it's a no." I said trying to gain confidence and increasing the effort to get free me.

"As you wish." he said and this time he started to kiss my neck. Trailing soft kisses along my neck. I couldn't hold a soft moan escaping my lips.

"You know that I can do anything I want to do with you. Right." he said huskily in my ears. Hearing those words brought tears in my eyes.

"Ple...please leave me..." I said trying to hold my tears.

"So will you join my Gang. Anya." he again asked. I nodded as a tear made its way from my eyes.
"Words..."

"Ye...yes I'll jo...join your Ga...gang. ple....please." I said and a sob escaped my lips. He looked up to see me in my condition.

"Fuck.." he said and quickly got out of the bed. When I looked at him his eyes had guilt.

"Shit...Shit. Goddammit Anya. Oh my God." he said putting his hand on his forehead. What happened to him now.
I was still crying remembering what he did to me just now.

"Oh my God Anya. I'm so sorry I didn't mean to do that. Shit I'm sorry." he said coming closer.
I quickly got back.

"No n...no don't come closer." I said in warning.

"Anya listen to me. I'm sorry I didn't know what happened to me. I just......Shit. I'm sorry."

"No!!! Just don't come closer to me. Stay away!!." I shouted crying.

"Any...."

"Don't take my name from your dirty mouth. Zaid. You are just a bastard. I hate you. I hate you.!!" I shouted angrily.

"Fuck..." he said and made his way out of the room. I can hear the steps faint and with that I also became unconscious.

---------

The next morning I woke on my bed.
Wait was that a dream. No it can't be.

I got to the bathroom and saw my reflection. I have dark circles under my eyes, my hair looks like a nest of a bird, and wait what's that I came closer to the mirror and saw that it was a hickey. Oh my God it wasn't a dream. It was a faded hickey on my neck.
I slid down the counter crying. What have he done to me.

After an hour or two. I got downstairs. And my hair was on one side trying the best to hide that dirty thing. No offense but it was not with my concent so.

I reached the living area and met with smiling faces of people's.
"Hey Anya what's your decision." they all asked me.

With a half hearted smile."I will join." I whispered not wanting to take the same risk.

Everybody just cheered. But when I saw Zaid he had guilt ,sadness and pain in his eyes. It's just for show....he doesn't respect anyone.

Not wanting to see him I turned towards Afsar and started talking to him.

"So as you have already decided to join you have to sign some papers." I heard Zaid say.

"What papers??" I asked.

"OMERTÀ." he said and that makes my eyes widened with everyone else in the room.