Chapter 9

Anya pov

Sometimes it's hard to accept what your heart says and what your mind says.

Well thats the condition I have in my life. On one side there's my heart saying that Zaid is only Amaan and he is the same but a little cruel, and on the other side me brain saying that Zaid is only a cruel, ruthless,  arrogant, and monster who never smiles.......and I mean never.

So I'm going to do what my brain says not my heart cause I was once betrayed because of my heart.

The intercom lightened and the one and only Mr. Malik's voice boomed.
"Ms. Anya I want you in my office."

Since that night it has been 2 days and that arrogant bastard is back again. Yay so unlucky for me.

I quickly made my way to his office.
I knocked and his usual response.

After getting in I saw him and you know he was literally looking more hot today.....how can someone look so hot each and every day. Today he was wearing suit which was of dark blue with white linning on it and damn. His hair looked ruff as he was in so much tension.......his eyes, his nose, his everything looks soo good......i think I'm falling for him. No,  Anya you can't......fall and for him..... Nooooooo.....

"If your done staring. Then we can start." I blushed on his statement.

"I wasn't." I said still blushing.

"It clearly look." he said smirking.
I wish I could wipe off that smirk.

"So I called you here to collect all those papers on the table, arrange and update them likewise. "

I collect the papers from the desk and going out when suddenly my ankle bent..argh my heels, I was going to fall when someone's arm snake around my waist preventing me from falling in reflex action my hands went to his neck as it holds my life, our faces were mere inches apart...and all the papers in my hands fell from my hands and shattered on the floor.
We were looking at each other deeply as our eyes hold some emotion.........is it love or attraction.... No Anya it can't be anything.
Looking into his eyes I felt like I know him very well, like I know those emotions, like I know everything about him,
I cleared my throat quickly stood on my foot.

"I'm sorry..." I said and bent down to collect all the paper..urghh how clumsy am I.

"Ya, wait let me help you." He said scratching his neck and bent down to help me. Wait! Is he really helping me.....Wow what a great day!

"Thanks, for helping me." I said lowly not making any eye contact.

"Hmm... It's okay." And I was looking at him.

Now there were few papers left on the floor, when suddenly our hands touched I looked down to see that our hands were going to get the same paper and our hands touched....I felt a sensation, a spark or say something when our hands touched, I quickly yanked my hand back.

"Sorry, again." I said and tucked few strands which were coming on my forehead. When I saw him he was looking at me with soft eyes and emotion which only My Amaan gave me....wait is he Amaan.. No Anya... He can't be..

"I sh..should go. " I said and ran out of the room.

OMG.... What was that.??.....

**********

It's the weekend

Me and Sheziya has come to airport to meet Mahera. She's also coming here to find a job.

Mahera is my cousin in fact best friend....you can say that we are triplets me, Sheziya, Mahera whenever cometogether there's a World War III at home.

There she is walking with so much attitude oh showoff wearing a plane top with denim jeans ,with two bags in her hands.

"Hi Ani, Hi Shezi....." She shouted from far.
We waved at her.

We hugged.
"Oh it's so nice to meet you two here, I was literally miss you both and were going to have soo much fun..." she said with a wide grin.

~

We all had so much fun, and now we are at mall for shopping. We buyed so many things.

But where ever we are going I can feel someone seeing me but when I checked I saw nobody, I think it must be my mind playing games with me.

It's already 9:40pm.

"Hey guys we should go it's already late." I said checking the time.

"Ya ya we should." they both nodded.

We were going when suddenly. "Oh shit I forgot my purse at that shop which was near the alleyway." Mahera said tapping her head.

"Don't worry you go. I will bring back it." I said assuring her.

Great.... Now I have to go back... How good are my friends.

They leaved me here all alone....
I was searching the shop near the alleyway when I heard some noises....from the alleyway.
And due to my curiosity I got closer to the noises.
When I got there I saw...... Nothing there was nothing.
Something is wrong here. My heart was saying to run as fast as you can.....but this time I listened to my heart. I was going to run when suddenly a hand grab my waist. I screamed as loud as possible but the man covered my mouth with some cloth, my voice was being muffled.
I tried to get free but due to his tough grip I was unable to move.
Smelling whatever was mixed in that cloth I began to loose conscious. I was feeling numb.
Soon tired of my hard work to get free and loosing conscious.

I drifted into darkness. Unable to know what the future have for me.

I only wished GOD to help me or sent someone in his form to help me.

While going into darkness I only thought of one person who was ZAID.