Chapter 18

Anya pov

After hearing those I laughed and Laughed like hell.

"OH my....God what a jo...joke. Best joke....of the ye..year. Have you seen you...yourself you can nev...never be a bad guy Amaan" oh shit what have I said. My laughter died and when I looked up I saw him staring at me intensely. " I mean Zaid. Sorry. But wait you really meant that. Is it the truth." he nodded.

"Can you please briefly explain me about all this cause I can't understand a thing about it." I said in confusion.

"Then listen.."
"Well 5years earlier I came to New York I was a teenager that time. I struggled a lot. I had no money, I lived on streets, I only had one cloth to wear. It had been months and my condition was worse. But one night changed everything." he took a deep breath.
"Do you really want to hear it.?" I nodded.
"OK."

"So like always I was going down the streets to find some shelter. What I saw was that 2 people were standing there and a policeman with guns on their head I didn't know what came into my mind I just took a rock and threw on the policeman he fell on the ground and those two men's just shot them." oh my God.

"Then what happened?..."
He again took a deep breath.

"After that night those men take me in their gang and I entered the Mafia.
I had done many hard works. As you can see." I blushed.
"On one night I thought to made my own gang but my owners just decline it. So l just......"

"What did you do?" I asked putting my one-hand on his shoulder.

"Killed." I looked confusingly.
"I killed both of them with my both hands. After that I made my gang."

"So are all those members in the dining are a part of your gang. Even Afsar.?" he nodded.

"Wow! Now I'm in between all the mafia men's. But how I'm being a target of everybody?."

"The you were kidnapped I was in the auction cause you  know now I'm a Mafia. When you hugged me there everybody else knows that you are now special for me. And they can even kill you to make me down." OMG they are gonna kill me.

I don't know what happened to me I just hugged him. " I'm sorry for being a load on you."

"No Anya never say that you are special to me and you can never be a burden on me. In fact I just like when you are with me." wait what did he just confess I just slightly blushed on his shoulder.

"Please don't let anything happen to me." I said looking in his eyes.

"Never in my life." his eyes contain truth.
"promise." he nodded.

I again hugged him and he to.

"Wow wow easy there lovebirds. Don't start anything here." I looked up to see Afsar and Rehaan both grinning at us.

"Shut up.!" I said and blushed.

"Wait Anya what happened to you. Oh my.....are you ok." Afsar came and started seeing me. By mistake he touched my torso. I hissed.

"Enough Afsar!! Don't you dare to hurt her." Zaid pushing him.

"It's okay Zaid it was just a mistake." I said.

I got an idea. I got to Afsar and just whispered in his ears." I know that you all are Mafia." he was looking shocked.

"WHAT!!!!"

"What happened Afsar?." both of them asked. I laughed.

"You told Ani about Us Zaid!!"
He nodded.
And now Rehaan was looking at me shocked. I laughed more louder.