Chapter 52

Amaan pov

The time when Anya came with Khalid, I was beyond angry.
I wish I could kill him because of touching what's mine.
But I controlled myself....

Calm down Amaam....if you will kill Khalid then Anya will never talk to you....you have to do that for Anya.

And the main thing is that he called me for dinner tonight. God! I can't promise that I will not lose myself.

"Hello." I called Anya.

"Hello..." I heard her low, soft and beautiful voice.

"Anya, are you okay?." I asked.

"Yeah. I'm okay, this is the fourth time you had called me..." she said and yes I had called many times because I can't let her be with him. Alone.

"Now happy." she said I smiled at her irritating voice.

"Hmmm-"

"Anya, let's go we have to go there and I have to show your engagement ring...." I heard Khalid speak from behind.
My hands clutched hearing his voice and especially that ring thing.

How dare he say that to Anya. She's only mine. Only mine.

"Yeah. Give me a minute." I heard her speak to him.

"Hey. Amaan, I have to go..." she said.

"Don't forget that you are mine." I said gritting my teeth in anger.

"Possessive much." she commented and I hung the call.

~
I was sitting in the office doing some work but I can't even concentrate on anything. God!!.

"What am I hearing Amaan!!.." the door burst open and there stood Afsar and Rehaan looking worried.

"Can't you be a little normal." I commented.

"Not that idiot. I mean what am I hearing that Anya and Khalid-"

"You know that it's never going to happen." I cut them off.

"I know it will never happen but then too. We are still worried about you.?" they said.

"Shut up. Idiots and let me think." I said getting irritated by their words.
They both became silent.

We all sat there without uttering a word. Then suddenly the door again brust open and there stood Mahera and Sheziya.
When I looked at the men's there face lit up. Totally wipped.

"You. Mr. Amaan Shah." Mahera pointed at me. Yeah! They both know who I am.

She came towards me with an angry face and poked me.

"How dare you to do that with my sister again." she said and I frown at her expression.

"What have I done now?." I asked because I don't know what I did..

"You. You are a idiot, stupid, idiot, dumbo and a fuckardo." she said angrily and my eyes widened hearing her words.

God! She didn't changed....

"Hey. umm Mahera. He didn't do anything." Rehaan said controlling his laughter.

"Shut up or I will kill you." Mahera said and he surrendered. Seriously!.

"That Khalid. He is such a jerk. He didn't leave Anya for an instance." Sheziya commented and I started to get angry.

"Yeah! And this is because of you..." Mahera again poked me.

"Move away. And Rehaan please control your property or you don't want to know what will I do..." I said getting irritated.

"Hey Mahera." Rehaan came behind her and took her to the chair and made her sit saying something to her.  Whatever!!.