Chapter 32

Anya pov

Seeing Zaid behind me his face expression changed into a normal one.
I quickly yanked my hand and moved towards Zaid.

"And who are you?." he said.

"Well I think I might ask you this." Zaid said getting hyper.

"Well do you know that she's my girlfriend. So just stay away from our matter." he said.

"What the hell!! I'm not your girlfriend!." I shouted.

Zaid moved towards him and held his collars.
"If you don't don't know who I am then stay away from what's mine. Did you get that." he said in a calm voice.

"And who are you and who's this beautiful girl to you?." he said trying to get free. Zaid hands clenched.

"I'm Zaid Ahemad Malik and for you to know she's mine." he said and the boy expression changed into a feary one.

I blushed thinking that he just called me his. But no I can't. I'm not his. Omg what is this feeling. God!.

"Sir Oh my God I'm so sorry sir. It's a pleasure that you came here. I'm sorry sir I didn't knew that mam is with you." he said shaking with fear.
I got to Zaid and put my hand on his shoulder.

"Leave him Zaid. He didn't knew." I said trying to Calm him. Zaid leaved that boy and he ran of.

"I wish I could just rip off his head and feed them to my dogs." he said seeing him.

"Oh come on don't spoil your mood. Now you go out do some good stuffs." I said smiling at him.

"Hmm if any of this happens again you are going to call me." I nodded.
He then leaved.

I got to Siya and Macy and they both had already booked their dresses.
"Hmm you are fast." I appreciated them.

"Well the main reason we are is to buy you a dress not us. So you can understand now."  ohhh thats the reason. Idiots.

"Yeah let's start." She said and we all started.

I am seriously pissed cause they had made me trail total fifteen dresses.
"I can't do it anymore. I will not buy anything. I must have something at home."

"Oh come on only one is left and I'm sure you are gonna like it." Siya said handling me a blue dress.

"This is the last." I said and got inside the trail room.
I wore the dress and it was so beautiful with a perfect fitting.
It was of blue colour with white linings. I love it.

When I got out of the room both of them were grinning.
"How do I look."

"Oh my God! You are looking like an angel and I'm sure you are gonna melt every heart in the ball especially Zaid's." I blushed.

"OK so this is final I'm gonna buy it. Hmm." I said and they nodded.

We buyed our dresses and got out there Zaid stood doing something in his cell. He looked at us.
"Oh thank God!. You took total Four hours to buy a dress. Seriously I shouldn't have come I must assist Rehaan to come. God dad said right that never go with girls with shopping." he said making an exhausted face and we all laughed.

"Let's go." Siya said.

"Wait you all go I will just come in a minute." I said remembering something.

"No I can't leave you alone. I will come with you." Zaid said.

"NO!  I mean no you shouldn't come I will just come in five minutes." I said.