Chapter 58

Amaan POV

She looks so peaceful in sleeping. I saw her sleeping in my arms holding me.
I smiled looking at her expression, I think she's seeing a dream.

I know that she's is really scared of going home and I'm too I don't know what will happen there, I don't know if my parents will accept me back or not, but whatever happens I will remain happy cause my Anya is by my side.

I love you Anya......
I wish to tell you this, but I'm too nervous I don't know how to say it, I had watched films in which the hero say I love you but here I'm so nervous....

"Hey Amaan you should wake her up, we are gonna land in half an hour," I heard Rehaan whispering.

"Sure," I looked at her and I really don't want to disturb her peaceful sleep but we are here.

"Anya...." I shook her and she even held me more tighter. Really?!?.

"Hey Anya, wake up baby...." She hummed. "Let me sleep..." She whispered.

"Anya we had reached..." I tried this method. "Where?," Oh my God! I'm going to kill myself.

"India." I whispered in her ear. She hummed and suddenly her eye lids fluttered open.
"We had reached....?" I nodded.

"But it's too early," Seriously?!, she had been asleep from three hours and now she's saying that it's early.

"You had been asleep for total Three hours.." Her eyes wide opened.

"Really?," I smiled. "Oh God!," she put her hands on her face. "You must be sore cause I'm sleeping on you from a long time," Is that something to say?! Of course I'm sore!.

"No! I'm just ok," I shifted a little and put her down on the seat. She smiled. "You are good at lying," I know she would know the truth.

~

I have many friends in India so we didn't waited for a cab or taxi cause the car was already waiting for us.
Me and Anya leaved in a car and they all came by another.

*****

Anya POV

I was able to see the house or say our house. Oh my God! I'm literally shaking cause of tension.
I pointed at the big gates. "There is our destiny...." I said to Amaan.

"It have changed so much in last five years," he commented.

"Of course it would, you mother was so shocked and depressed when you left us alone, whenever she saw your room or anything where you mainly were she just cried, so my parents thought that if there wouldn't be anything related to you then no one will miss you that's why we redecorated the whole house, but they were wrong there wasn't a single day passed when I didn't missed you. You are my everything Amaan," A tear slip from my eyes thinking about that all five years. He narrowed his eyes and quickly wiped my tears.

"No don't cry Anya, the past is the past. No one can change it but see now I'm with you, I promise I will never leave you." I smiled and hugged him.

"We have reached our destination," We heard the driver say, I looked out to see the familier condition of my house. I quickly got out and entered the house.

"Let's go Amaan," I said to him who was standing with a bewildered expression there. He nodded and held my hand. He's scared.

I rang the bell.......abd after a while the door opened my eyes met with the single person whom I missed a lot, that even brought tears in my eyes.

"Maa," I hugged her and she was standing shocked. "Anya, is that you?." she asked touching me as if I am a ghost. I smiled and nodded from my teary eyes.

"Where is Dad?," I asked and she shouted my dad from inside. He came and narrowed his eyes to look as if it is me or not.
"Dad!," I half hugged him and he was too shocked. "I want to give you both a surprise so that's why....." I reasoned and they smiled.

"Come inside Anya," they held my hand but I pulled it back.

"Mom. Dad, I want you to meet someone,...." Their faces changed into a serious one.

"Amaan!!," I shouted and their eyes widened in shock, I saw him coming towards us with a nervous face.
She came by my side and my parents were still in shock.

"Mom, I found him...." I said trying to be a little normal. "But-but he was lost and now....oh my God!," Mom said.

"Amaan.....is it you?!," Dad touched his face and he nodded. "You had grown my child..."Mom said.

"Yes Aunty-uncle it's me," he smiled. "Is mom and dad here?," he asked.

"Yes, they had arrived this morning, we had a small function so they are inside."Mom said and he gulped.

I held his hand,"You can do it," I encouraged him and get in the living room.
There were Aunty and uncle sitting having a cup of tea or coffee I don't know, they looked at us for a while and the cup in Aunty hand fell on the ground in shock, her tears started to fall down.
I looked at Amaan, his eyes were little wet looking at them.

"Mom..." he whispered and walked towards them.
His mom ran towards him and hugged him weeping. The scene in front of me brought tears in my eyes.

"Amaan son, are you real!?!," She started to kiss his cheeks. "Yes Mom, it's me. It's your Amaan," I couldn't hold the tears back.

"Dad I'm back." He started to move towards his father, but uncle was a little serious he was just standing like a statue. Amaan moved towards him and hugged him after a while of standing there uncle also hugged him back.

"Son.....Amaan..." he touched his cheeks and hugged him again.

"Anya child you brought him back...." Aunty walked towards me and hugged me tightly. I cried in her arms. "Yes..."

"Thank you Anya, thank you...." I shook my head. "No Aunty you don't need to be," She smiled.

After so many hours of talk and scolding to him, I literally laughed when he got a good scolding and hugging and kissing and lunch and whatever-whatever finally we were alone. Phew....

"Amaan I told you everyone will accept you...." I smiled and he nodded with a bright face.

"Thank you Anya, you brought all the happiness in my life back. Thank you,"

"You don't need to be, it was my pleasure to help you," he raised an eyebrow. "Pleasure," I nodded.

"You know what is my pleasure to return back in advance.." I shook my head a little confused.

"This!," He pulled me close to him and........

ΔΔΔΔ

Assalam Wallaikum

How are you all?

Well how was the chapter? Hope it was good.

Stay tuned for another update, soon....

See ya all...