Chapter 46

Anya pov

"Yes, Khalid I sure will there as soon as possible." I said yawning.

"I will wait for you Anya." he said.

"Bye. Khalid." I said and hung the phone.

God!. He's so irritating yesterday he called me and again today he called in the morning. I mean who calls this early.
He literally wants to know me cause he asks too many questions.
Like How are you?
What you do there?
What you like to eat?
When will you come back?
I can't wait for our marriage.?

God! This is so frustrating. I seriously don't like him. Tomorrow I will go back to India.
Stay there forever and don't even look back at the past or even think about him.
But what about those nightmares....

I had my showers and wore my casual clothes.
I walked out of my room and saw Mahera and Sheziya discussing something. It looks really important because of expression.

"Hey. What are you discussing." I asked and they both flinched. They both laughed.

"Oh. Yeah nothing important just some stuffs. Right Mahera." Sheziya said looking at Mahera.

"Yeah. Yeah we were just talking that how we will take your room after you will be gone. Forever." Something is not right cause she never talks like this.

"What are you both hiding.?" I asked crossing my arms.

"What will we hide..." they both said nodding at each other.
Whatever.... But something is not right...

"Well. I just wanted to ask you that I'm going to pack my stuffs and if you want to give me something for the family members you can." I said.
Their both faces was now deep down in sadness.

"Please. Don't go." Sheziya came and hugged me.

"Yeah. Please don't go." Mahera came and hugged me too.

I chuckled hiding my emotions.

"Oh come on. One or the other day I have to leave so why not now." I said tapping their backs.

"Yeah. One or the other day...." they said and smiled at each other. Now I'm really confused.
What happened to them...

"And no we don't want to give anything." I nodded and leaved them.

I was packing my stuff when I heard my cell ringing.
I ran towards the phone and saw it was again a number.
I prayed that it would not be another Number of Khalid.

"Hello....." I said not sure who is on the other line.

"Is this Anya speaking." I heard a panting voice speak.

"Yes. It is. Sorry who are you?." I asked.

"Oh my God..... Do you know Amaan Shah." he asked in relief.

"No. I don't know him." I said coldly. I heard him swearing on the line. I was confused.

"Why did you called me.?" I asked.

"Actually. Your number was saved in the list so I thought to call you..."

"But why are you calling me." I asked cutting him.

"Do you know anyone who knows who he is....there is an emergency." he asked and I don't know why I got worried.

"Wh..what happened to hi.him." I asked worriedly.

"He got into an accident." I was shocked. My body got numb hearing it.

"Wh..what.?..ho...how?.." I asked taking a seat on the chair.

"I don't know him but I was going some where when I saw his car roll over and crash into a tree." he said again panting. My eyes widened hearing.

"Ambulance. What about it. Did you call the ambulance." I asked and stood up.

"We are in a dark area and the network isn't available...."

"Where are you.??!!" I shouted and ran out of the apartment.

I got the cab and asked him the address. He told me about someplace which I never heard of.

I was sitting in the car thinking about him.
Oh my God! How did he got into an accident.
I was worried about Him as if my life depended on him.
I was thinking about the time when I yelled, shouted at him. The sadness in his eyes. The pain on his face.
It all broke my heart into pieces.
What if he........

Tears threatened to come out and out of no where a tear slip from my eyes.
I don't know what's happening. Why am I feeling this again towards him.........

The car stopped and I got out.
It was really a dark place. There was a building there with darkness all over it's side.

I crossed my fingers and moved forward. The cab drove away and I got scared.
It's only me here no one else.

I reached the building.
The caller must had taken Amaan here.....

I pushed the door and it opened making a eeking noise.
I got in and saw only darkness surrounded this place.
I walked towards stumbling on my foot getting more scared.

The door went close with a thud.
I was left in dark. I quickly took out my phone and switch the flashlight.

"Amaan......" I called out.

"Amaan are you here...." this time more louder.
I gulped and moved forward.

Then suddenly the lights went on, in reflex my eyes went close due to excess of light.
I blinked few times to see where am I.

I was shocked at the sight in front of me.
I was standing on rose petals.

In front of me was a beautiful scenery

In front of me was a beautiful scenery. I just wanted like this. I had always seen these kind of place only in pictures or movies. I never thought I would see it here in front of.

My hands went over my mouth stopping me from shout in excitement.

But who does it. I came back to my senses thinking that all those accident thing was just a play.

"Anya......."

My whole world came to end hearing this voice. My body paralyzed not knowing what to do.
I turned back to see it was Amaan looking so handso........focus.
He was there all well not a scratch. Nothing.

He again lied to me.....