Chapter 53

Anya pov

I don't know what happened with me that without any intention I just sat beside Amaan and when I looked at Khalid his face was full of Anger.

Did something happen between them?....

I got up to move from that place but he held my hand and looked at me.
I looked at him and again got back to my seat.

"So, I think you both have already had your introduction." I said.

"Clearly." Amaan said clenching his hand.

Something is not right.....

I put my hand on his assuring him. 

"Yeah. So Anya from when are you doing this PA job." Khalid said in a serious tone.

I got confused." It had been many months."

"So you both know each other clearly. Hmm?," he said.

"Yeah!." I said slightly blushing remembering our first meeting and then after all that.

I froze when Amaan's hand reached my thighs. When I looked at him he was smirking. I know he's also thinking what I'm.

I smiled.

We had our dinner peacefully but Khalid and Amaan was acting differently.

"Wait, I'll just bring the dessert." I said and quickly brought the dessert.

"What's in the dessert.?" Amaan asked, he might have smelled it.

"Carrot pudding." I smiled and his face lit up.

"OK. Ummm I don't actually like carrots." I heard Khalid speak. Is he serious?.

"Are you seriously insulting this tasty dish." Sheziya spoke in between.

"Yeah, I have allergies from carrot. Sorry I can't eat."

"I'm sorry. I don't know that." I said.

"Don't worry. I love it." Amaan spoke.

I smiled. He really does love it.

"Hmmm." he had a bite. "It's perfect. I really love the dessert and especially the one who cooked that." I blushed.

When I looked at Khalid his face held confusion. Thank god! He didn't understand what Amaan said.

I glared at him and he smirked.

~

We all had our dinner and after talks.

I was out with Amaan.

"So, how was the dinner?." I asked him as we move out the house.

"It was good."

"What happened to you both. Did you both have a not so good conversation." I asked slightly nervous.

"Something like that." I nodded.

"Okay then. Bye!!."

"Are you forgetting something." he said raising his eyebrows.
I blushed.

"Not here. Idiot."

"What?. I was just asking for a normal hug. What did you thought." he said innocently.

"Shut up." I hugged him.

"See you tomorrow, in the office, as a boss or something else." he said and got in his car.

I laughed.

"Yeah! Bye boss or something else." he drove off and I went back inside.

"What were you doing so long." I heard Khalid speak as I entered the room.

None of your business, I wanted to say.

"Nothing, just some stuffs."

"Don't forget that we're soon getting married." What does he mean by that.

"Good night." I said and left him.
What an idiot!.

~

The next morning I woke and got my shower.

Today, I wore a dark red jumpsuit with flower prints over it. It was seriously looking good on me.
I let my hair down and put some makeup.

I leaved my room and saw Khalid sitting on the couch reading newspaper.

"Good morning." I heard him speak as I entered the kitchen.

"Good morning."

After having my breakfast. I got up and had my purse and was about leave when I heard Khalid speak.

"Are you going like this." I got confused.

"What do you mean.?"

"I mean that why are you wearing this types of clothes and where is your hijab." I got angry.

"First of all, I'm not bounded to this all stuffs. I'm an independent woman and you are no one to comment on my clothes and about hijab, I have taken permission for not wearing it!!."
"Don't forget I'm your soon husband." I got more angry.

"No. You are not." He was taken aback. "I'm not bounded to you and I will do what ever I want, I will not follow your ways!." I said and slammed shut the door after getting out.

Who is he to say all this?!?.

~

I entered the office and saw the same receptionist glaring at me. I was not in the mood today so what I did was totally shocking thing.
I saw her my middle finger and walked past the fuming Receptionist.

I reached his office and entered his office without even knocking.

He looked at me and narrowed his eyes. But I was beyond furious.

Who the hell he thinks of me!?.

I wanted to do something to calm myself down.

His face now looked alarmed.
He quickly got up and came by my side.

"Anya are you okay?." he asked checking me.

"No!! I'm not okay. How can I be okay? What the hell does that Khalid thinks of himself!!....arghhh..!!"

"What did he do?." Amaan asked in a serious tone.

"Firstly he commented on my dress that it was not ok by him and second he was forcing me to wear hijab!!." Amaan face was now into a neutral one.

"And why are you paying attention to him." he said and took me to the couch.

"Just look at me." he said and I did.

"Now, Khalid is no-one. He's just a phrase in our life. You will not pay attention to his words. Did I ever said something to about you? The way you wear, or about your hij-whatever thing?." I shook my head.

"So matter is clear. Do not waste your precious time on him. Ok?." I nodded.

"Can I ask you something." I said and he nodded.

"What's your receptionist name?." he chuckled.

"Yeah I know that she really irritates you. Her name is Karen." I smiled.

"So, I'm back as your PA. Sir, what can I do for you?." I asked standing up.

"Hmm. As usual bring me a cup of coffee." he said. 

"OK."

ΔΔΔΔ

Assalam Wallaikum.

How was the chapter?.

How are you?.

Plz do vote, comment and share.

And I want to seriously apologize for the people who doesn't like the whole hijab thing.
Well, we wear hijab for our protection it's sunnah, but what about the mentality of people out there.
It's my thought that either you wear it or not the person next to you will see you the way his mind sees.