Chapter 27

Anya pov

I don't know what happened with me that my inner self couldn't resist myself to feed him with my own hands. I just laughed when he ate hot pudding just like Amaan......
But I came back to my senses when my phone buzzed. When I looked it was the same unknown number which came last night.

Last night....

I was writing today's things in my personal dairy when my phone buzzed. I saw that it was an unknown number.

"Hello.." I said picking up the phone. But there was no reply on the other line. Again I said."Hello... Who's this.?"
"You already know who am I kitten." the person on the other line said and that makes my eyes widened with fear. Those words.

"wh..what but you you are already dead. Zaid ki...killed you." I said trembling on my words. He's dead.

"Hahaha......no no kitten that was not me that was one of my men." he said laughing.

"Who are you.?"

"Now it's the main question...I'm your death." my eyes widened.

"Don't joke around me. I'm safe with Zaid." I said. He again laughed.

"Zaid, Zaid hmm... Nice name well you don't know who he really is.. Don't you." he asked.

"I know who he is...." but he cut me off.

"No you don't know anything about him. So shut up." he said. What does he mean.

"Wh..what do you want.?" I asked.

"YOU." and my eyes widened with fear.

"W..why." I whispered.

"Cause you are so beautiful and you will be good for me." he said.

"That's not it...."

"It is and now listen to me carefully. You will do whatever I want."

"And who are you to tell me." I said getting angry.

"And who are you to kill Zaid." he said mimicking me.

"What do you mean.?" I asked in confusion.

"Well do you want your Zaid to be killed..." he said and that feared me.

"No!  You can't do that. I will not let you do... Just..." I said remembering him and those words of him.

"OH you don't know me. But I know everything about you. Do you know that you are writing something before I called." what how does he know that.

"Just...tell me what you want." I asked.
"Tommorrow, the shipments are arriving and I'm gonna kill Zaid and his all members then and there."

"NO!!." I shouted as tears started to come out.

"You want to help him. Right?." I nodded.

"Yes..."

"Then don't let Zaid hmm Zaid come there. If you want him to live.........
Boom!!!!" he said and I gasped in horror.

"No I can't no....." I was saying but he already hung up.

I sat on the floor clutching the phone as Tears was coming out. I will not let anything happen to Zaid.

---------

Remembering last night gave goose bumps.

I don't want to take the call but it's for Zaid.

"What do you want.??" I shouted coming in my room.

"Oh oh don't shout I just want to remind you that today's the last day of Zaid. Time is going on.....tick tock tick tick." and he hung the call.

What am I gonna do now.?? Oh my God please help me.

I fix myself trying to be normal and got out the room. I reached his office and knocked. He replied.

I got in to see that Zaid, Afsar and Rehaan are talking about some stuff.

"I'm sorry to disturb you but it's important." I said trying as hard as to be normal.

"No problem so what's important." Rehaan said but when I looked at Zaid he was looking at me as he was trying to figure out the truth.

"Actually I want to go today with you all." they both looked at Zaid and he shook his head.

"OH come on Zeee... Please." I said making puppy face.

"Awwww zeee." Afsar said.

"Shut up Afsar and no you can't go." he said.

"Please take me. I even know how to protect myself. Please please. I will not disturb you there."

"No."

"Yes."

"oh not again..." he said slapping his hands on the table.

"See if you will not take me then......"

"Then."

"Then I will never make Carrot pudding for you ever ever in my life." I said crossing my arms.

"Oh come on you can't do that Anya."

"Yes Zee I can do anything."

"Okay." he whispered.

"What....." I said with a shocked face. Did he really just said yes. I'm going to faint.

"Okay you can come. But you will stay in the car. Did you get that." he said in warning tone.

"Okay okay and thank you sooo much." I said getting exited but in my heart I was happy that I can save him.

"Wait wait on what time we have to go."

"By 12:00 we have to reach there." Rehaan said.

-----

I was already ready and waiting for them to come. Yes I'm the first girl who waits for boys to come.

I was wearing a whole blacky clothes.
I don't know what will happen there I don't know that I can save him or not I don't know that in last I will be alive or not. But I know that I'm going to give my best.

Because now it's the matter of Zaid. It's the matter of my Saviour.