Chapter 61

Anya POV

I walked down the hall with Sheziya, Mahera and siya beside me.

It was like this that the middle area of the hall was divided into two parts where the bride sits on one side and the groom on the other side.

I was really beyond nervous, and you can clearly understand my condition at this time.....

I slowly walked and entered the great hall, my lips curved in a smile looking at the decorations, my favourite white Lillie's and roses were covering the major areas, my vision was a little blurry because of the veil which was covering my face, I could see that the people started to gather around my path with many photographers, my parents had tears in their eyes and my cousin were smiling oddly at me, but my mind was only searching him. The one and only Amaan.

I walked towards the one side of the cloth hung between the bride and groom and sat down, I was nervous, happy, exited, shock, surprise with all the emotions in my head.

I looked through the cloth the one and only Amaan, he was talking with Afsar and Rehaan but when he looked at me my heart raced seeing him looking so intensely but also wanted to laugh at his knitted eyebrow to clearly look at me, I Chuckled and everybody looked at me. Shit! Wrong move!!.....

I blinked few times and again looked at him, he was smiling at me.

"The Maulana is here!!," My heart collapsed. Today I'm officially going to be his.....(The priest).

He came forward and and started to say his words,

"Do you Mr. Amaan Shah take Anya Hasan as your lawfully wedded wife," It was Amaan's turn to say the vows.

"Qubool hai (Three times)."

Tears started to pour out of my eyes he was looking at me with truth in his eyes.

"Do you Anya Hasan, takes Amaan Shah as your lawfully wedded Husband," I nodded smiling with happy tears.

"Qubool hai (Three times)." He smiled at me and I wiped my tears trying not to ruin my makeup.

 "You have declared your consent before the Allah. May the Lord in his goodness strengthen your consent and fill you both with his blessings. What God has joined, men must not divide. Amen."

A round of applause echoed throughout the whole hall and everyone started to come and hugged us with happiness in their eyes.

~

I was sitting on a couch cause these heels are killing me with this heavy dresses, everyone is enjoying the party. Sheziya is with Afsar and Mahera with Rehaan, Siya is just eating......
But I'm only finding that one person. Where is he??...

"Finding me..." I was startled as someone spoke huskily in my ears, I quickly looked back to see Amaan was leaning towards me, I blushed and divert my eyes.

"What are you doing?," I looked around to see that no-one saw us.

"What do you expect me to do?," He asked and sat next to me holding my hand.

"I can do anything as now you are my wholly wife and I have full right on you." I blushed as he leaned in but was cut off by....

"Ahm...Ahm...." I quickly stood up seeing our parents in front of us. Shit!!....

"So Amaan you can do these stuffs after this party is over and now that she's your wife you have full night...." I blushed really hard hearing this from our father.

"Ahm." Amaan cleared his throat and quickly walked away with red ears. Of course he was blushing too...

"Anya..." My mother came by my side and hugged me." I know that it would be hard for us to leave you, but what to do every parents have to face this situation but you know that I'm very happy because you get such a loving husband by your side who will do anything for you and I have seen that love in his eyes. But you have to promise me something..." I nodded. " You will not forget about us."

"What?!," I said getting angry.
"Mom what you think that if I will leave you doesn't mean that I will forget about you, don't you know that you were the one who helped me too come out of that stage of depression, don't you know that you always helped me and now you are saying that I will forget you. No mom no.." I hugged her with tears in my eyes.

"But you have to promise me that from now you will accept Amaan's mom as your mother and you will call her that too," She said looking at my new mom. I smiled and reached my hand out, she took it and I made her sit beside me.

"Now you both are my two moms.." They kissed my cheeks and I laughed.

~

"Mom, No!. Please I don't want to leave you," I was crying in my moms arms.
"Shh.. Anya, I'm not going anywhere I'm here only but you have to go. Hmm?," I shook my head.

"No!." I yelled at her. " I will not leave you." But a hand dropped on my shoulder, I looked back to see it was Amaan with a bit smile on his face, I leaved my mother and hugged him tightly.

"Amaan. I don't want to go, please!.." I pleaded crying, he put his hand on my head.

"Nobody is going Anya, If you need them the thing you need is to call them. That's all," He assured me but I wasn't even listening his talks. I just want to be with my parents.

"No...." I cried in his arms.

"Anya, you have to understand child. It's important and we will always be there for you." Mom said and I shook my head.

After a few hours of this debate, I finally agreed to go and you know when I said that yes I will go everyone's face lit up with joy.

I ended up sitting in a car with Amaan by my side and aunt and uncle in the other car. I put my head on his shoulder and due to this much tiredness I slept there.....

ΔΔΔΔ

Assalam Wallaikum

How are you all?..

How was the chapter?....

And yeah I wanna tell you that it's my boards so I would not update very soon but it will take a lil bit of time but as I will write another chapter I will surely update. I swear and don't get bored Till then you could read my friends books.

'Twisted love.' by Thamerafathima26

'Beyond my expectations'by youngWwriter