Chapter 62

Anya POV

I eyelids fluttered opened as I felt like I was being carried by someone, blinking a few times I saw that Amaan was carrying me in the house.

"Amaan!," I came back to my senses, he looked at me and smiled.

"Amaan!," He hummed in response. "Put me down!," I yelled and he laughed feebly.

"Why?,"He asked as he took me too the steps.

"Cause I will fall!," I struggled and he glared at me.

"You are not that fat," This time it was my turn to glare at him.

"I'm not fat idiot, it's like my gown is too heavy and you will not able to hold me for longer." I pinched his nose and gave me an 'Are you serious' look.

"Well I don't think that you or even this gown is heavy and if you think that I will not able to hold you than your thinking is wrong cause I haven't made all this muscles for fun, I could hold you like this forever in my arms." His confession made my heart dance with joy and I don't know what happened that I just kissed him on the cheeks.

"You are the best." I cuddled up more and he hysterically laughed. "That's why I have you."

~

We reached the room and he left me saying that he have to make an important call to his best friend Angelo.

I admired the whole room which was decorated with candles, it was looking so beautiful.
I reached to the mirror and looked at my reflection, I was looking good, I think but a thought stuck in my brain. I got really nervous. My cousins had told me that the wedding night of a bride is the best night of her life, is it true?...

The door suddenly opened and Amaan barged in with a nervous face. He smiled nervously at me. What happened to him?,

"Amaan.. Are you okay," I asked him and he just stood there pondering on what he should say.

"It's ok, if it's personal then I'm not forcing you to tell..." I stood up and started to walk towards the washroom, but in a swift second he wrapped his finger around my waist and pulled me back to him in a way as my back was flushed with his chest.

"You know that I could never hide something from you, and there isn't anything personal about it it's just what you were thinking," He made me confused.

"What I was thinking?," I asked and my heart skip a beat as he got closer to me, I could feel his breath on my neck.

"About the night," I blushed hard and freed myself from him.
"Shut up!," He again got closer to me but I moved back till my back hit the wall. Shit! Now I'm trapped between him and the wall.
His hand reached my ears and he lightly removed my earrings, I craved for his touch and in so much delighted I moaned softly. Bad mistake!!
When I looked at his eyes they were filled with love, compassion and desire but he blinked a few times and then moved back putting his hand on his forehead.

"I'm sorry Anya....I'm just....." He sat on the bed still looking confused, I walked towards him and sat next to him.

"You know Anya, it's a pure thing and I don't want to force you....." He said and I kept my hand on his shoulder.

"You are not forcing me,"His face lit up and a smile crept on his face, blushing I removed the strand of hair fallen on my face.
"Are you sure," He asked smirking and I glared at him and quickly nodded still blushing, his smile widened.

So that night we become one......

~~~~~~

I woke up hearing something from downstairs. I stretched myself and again started to go back to my slumber but gaining my senses I got up in a swift. I looked at myself and blushed hard. Oh God!!!.

I quickly ran in the washroom and saw my reflection, it wasn't just a normal me it was a happy me, my eyes had a glow in them with a happy face. I facepalmed myself thinking about that night.

Taking my shower I wore a peach colour Saree don't mind, I just wished to wear it. After combing my hair and doing a little makeup I reached downstairs.

As I walked towards the kitchen I smelled something tasty, as soon as I reached in my eyes widened. There stood Amaan shirtless cooking something, I blushed. Please!! I don't want to go infront of him...

Our eyes met and he winked at me, my mouth opened in surprise. Is he mad!!...

"Finally you are awake," He breathed out.
"What are you cooking?." I asked him and he smiled.

"Today the lunch is spagatti."I smiled but wait did he said lunch?..

"It's two thirty madam." He said and a blush crept up.

"Why didn't you woke me up?," I asked him and he smirked.

"As soon as I woke up today I just ran out of the room cause I can't control myself looking at your condition today." I blushed and looked down trying to hide it but I heard a laugh. His laughter is like my favourite song to Me.

"So let's eat," I walked towards the dinning and he served me the dish, as soon as I ate it my taste buds started to scream in joy. It was so tasty.

"Since when you started to cook so good?," I asked while eating.

"From few years and you know that you are looking very gorgeous in that Saree of yours," I smiled.

"You did great." I commented on his cooking.

"In what thing?," He asked smirking and I choked on my food.
"Shut up idiot!!.." He laughed hysterically.

ΔΔΔΔΔΔ

Hey lovelies....

How are you all..

Well this story is going to end soon.....but don't worry it will have a sequel.

And all those silent readers...
VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE.

THANK YOU.....

                                         -Zoya.