Chapter 33

Anya pov

Days passed more quickly than I thought. It's Saturday and The Mafia dance is today. Yay it's today and I'm really nervous.
What will happen.
This week was the awesome cause Sheziya and Mahera came for a night over for four days I had so much fun we even gave a makeover to Afsar and Rehaan and after that we all laughed looking at their faces. That was hilarious.
And I'm really happy with Zaid cause that night when I said that I'm home sick he on the next day called both of them. I just know nobody told me that he invited them.

I don't know what's happening to me I'm just forgetting Amaan and going closer to Zaid. This isn't good at all I have to stay away from him he likes someone else not me.

The funny thing is that Afsar and Rehaan they both got a great scolding from Zaid for not doing any work properly of course how can they do if their crushes were here.
I wish I could have one admirer.

Well now we all are having a salon session in our home sorry Zaid home cause when Siya said to go he just called all the staff members here only.
Siya is having her pedicure, I'm having my manicure and Macy is having waxing I hate her she's a bitch I mean how can someone glare at someone always and yeah she does at me.

After a while we heard the door open and a scream it was a manly scream. We took off our cucumber from our eyes and saw it was Afsar putting his hands on his chest and a wide eyes.

"OMG what happened to you all what's that on your face and you all are converted into witches." he said making faces we laughed.

"It's called facepack Afsar and why are you here?." Siya said.

"I'm here to check on you all but why are you wasting cucumber.?" he again said.

"Drama king. You will not understand anything." he nodded.

"Witches." he said and leaved. We laughed.

It's 4oclock  and we are done with our salon session.

"OMG it's 4 and we have to go by 7. I'm gonna faint." Siya said making a shock face.

"Oh come on we have enough time." I said.

"No. But let's get started." we all nodded.

We have our showers one by one and I was the last so when I got out I saw that Siya was already wore her clothes and Macy even started her makeup. OMG I'm so late. I have to be fast.

I wore my Blue gown and put some foundation and conciler, not much makeup, a little eyeliner and no mascara with a lip gloss I put my hair in a messy bun.
When I got out I was awe shock. They both are looking like a fairy and here I'm looking just normal.

"You look so...... Pretty." I commented. They both looked at me with a confusing face.

"Yeah we know but why aren't you ready yet?." Siya said.

"No I'm ready. I'm going like this." I said smiling and Macy laughed. Bitch.

"You haven't even done your proper makeup. You are looking so..... " Macy commented.

"Look Anya, we are going to the Mafia Ball and there is no place for innocent people like you so just go and wash your face we have still one hour left." Siya said.

"But it's okay...." I was saying but she pushed me in the bathroom. Great.

I washed my face and got out of the bathroom. There stood Siya seeing my makeup items.
"You are here, now sit on this chair." she said.

"But what will you do.?" I asked confused by sitting on the chair.

"Giving you a perfect Makeover." she said and started her work.