Chapter 16

Anya pov

We three are following him towards the office.

I am really nervous.

We entered the office. There Zaid was sitting on his chair. He looked up at me and then the boys.

"So, Anya I want to ask you what happened yesterday and I want each and every detail."

I remembered the yesterday's incident and tears begin coming out of my eyes.
"Yesterday when I came home...................." and I told him all about yesterday.

"So you have a phobia of blood...and do you have any kind if phobias more." he asked and Afsar fake coughed.
I glared at him.

"What.?" he said.

I turned again towards Zaid and said.
"Yes, I have a phobia of blood and the worst is if darkness, I am just scared of darkness."

He was now staring at me amused.
"So. You are afraid of darkness too. Wow!."

But then it struck me.
"Oh shit!!! How can I forget my home is a mess. I have to go back to clean all the stuff. Oh my God. I have to do something before Sheziya and Mahera arrive on my....." I said putting one hand on head.

"You don't have to worry about it. I have already told Rehaan to redo your home."

"But......oh my God!! What have I done to those people. Firstly they stalked me then kidnapped me and then this. What have I done to anyone. And why do you always come late in fact you are my Savior but why you. Oh my God I'm going crazy." I said looking at everyone.

"It's not your mistake Ani somebody had surely done something wrong in which you are a target of people." afsar said looking at Zaid.

"Shut up, Afsar."

"Well, thanks for your company thanks for your clothes and thanks for a lovely breakfast. But I now I may take my leave." I said leaving the office.

"Wait, Anya you can't go." what. "I came to know that your life is in danger out there. I don't know Who are the people's attacking you so you can't go."

Afsar and Rehaan both grinned at me and Zaid.

"What?!. What do you mean by my life's in danger. I mean OK I understand but I can take care of myself you don't have to worry about me. And please both of you why are you grinning idiots."

They both started to laugh and made there way out of the room.

"Idiots." Iheard Zaid say.

"So I am leaving now and you can't do anything."

"I said! That you are not going so that's final." he said getting angry.

"Oh hello what do you think of me huh! That whatever you say I'll listen. Then that's a no cause I'm going. Bye!!" as soon as I said these.

He stalked towards me and pinned me to a wall with both of my hands on my sides. Our face was close very close I can feel his breath on my lips. I know it's not the right time to say but I like that.shut up Anya....
My heart was beating really fast and his face expression was neutral.
I don't know how long we stared at each other.

"Once I said that you'll not go so you'll not go. Did I make that clear." he whispered against my cheeks moving his lips along my jaw. OMG this is so....wrong or right I don't know. I just nodded.
He moved away and said." Good."

I started crying. " Why-why are you doing this to me. For once you are good but after that instance you show your real face that you are a bastard.
Can you please at least tell me what I have done to you!! From the first day we met you are always like this. I thought I liked you but you know what I HATE YOU. You are only a arrogant and a womanizer....."

"Enough Anya!!! " he said and smashed the glass on the floor. I flinched.

"I know truth always hurt." he again took me in his arms and said.
"I know it's the truth and it not hurts me I feel happy to hear these words. I know that these are who I'm nobody can change me.
You are the first girl who talked to me like this. Do you have a death wish. Cause I can kill you right now." he said pointing a gun on my head.

"No I'm not afraid of this stupid Gun and if you want to kill me than you are very welcome." I said and broke my eyes contact not want to show My tears." There's no one to live for.." I said in whispers.

When I looked up I saw his eyes have sadness, guilt and love. No I'm just confused. He quickly let me go and I ran from his office and ran to my room crying.
Why is this happening to me.....

I fell on the bed and cried and cried.
Who really is Zaid Malik.

I wish you could be here Amaan. I miss you so much. Please come back to me I don't want to live here. Please.....

And the one thing I know is that now I HATE ZAID.