Chapter 21

Amaan pov

If you Deserve Love You get it no matter what.

Each and every day gets more harder and harder for me to abort my plan and loving Anya again.

I know that you don't know the feeling. But I swear if you'll be in my place you had suicideed till now.

I called Mahera and Sheziya so that she can be happy. But when she kissed my cheeks I was the happiest person in the world. I was trying so hard not to take her in my arms and kis......no no no what are you thinking Amaan.....this can't be happening.

I'm going mad.
She looked so happy with them.  I wish that I could stand to there whole day and watch her. Her innocent face, her cute nose, her black hairs, her smooth skin, her everything is like a torture to me. It's all that I need and she's mine. I'll not let anyone touch her.

They all were gone for shopping and I can't say no to her cute face. So that's why. I was busy in my work when Siya called me and told that there were few boys in the mall who were following them and passing comments on them. Firstly I didn't payed attention but when she told that Anya was also there my blood boiled.
I was so angry at them that I just killed them ya I really killed them and don't tell to anyone.

"Hey Amaan, Anya is seriously in danger either she's here or real world. We can't do only one thing..... "Rehaan said.

"No!!  With me she can't be in danger. Did you get that.!!!" I roared and they nodded. I'm angry and beyond angry.

"What's going on. I just I just can't understand what should I do now. Letters are coming of killing her. But you only tell what should I do." I said pulling my hair in frustration.

"Only one thing we can do is join her in our gang. She can be good."

"No!!! Never think about it. Didn't you know who we are. If she'll enter the real Mafia she'll be dead on the first instance. I can't take risks." I said.

"But you have to this time Amaan. It's only for her life. For saving her life we have to risk her life we have to introduce her in our world. It's are compulsion....."Rehaan said as a matter of fact.

"But..... "

"No buts Amaan. Take time to think about it. Don't make your decision hesitantly."They said and leaved the room.

After the whole night of thinking I came into conclusions that I have to join her in the Mafia's. Only for her.

I called everyone downstairs.
I was waiting for them to come down, when I spotted Anya in her full glory coming down. She looks like an angel coming down for me. She was wearing a baby pink suit. Her hair was tied up in a pony. She was smiling but I know it will disappear soon.

I'm sorry Anya it's my compulsion.

"Hey Zaid, what do you Wants to announce.?" she said smiling. Oh my good her dimples, her eyes, her lips. Shut up Amaan shut up......just focus.... Focus.

"Let everyone come first." I said.

"Ohk Rude one." wait what did she just call me.

"What did you just call me."

"Didn't you here....." she said and smiled innocently.

"Damn you." I said looking away from her. I just can't see her like this or I'll do something.

After few minutes everyone was present in the room.

"So is everyone present here." Afsar asked and I nodded.

"OK, let's begin." Rehaan said.

"OK, so here we are to let you all know that there will be a new member in our gang." Everyone just smiled.

"The person is she. She's beautiful, she's innocent, she's talented." I said.

"Wait if she's innocent how can she live here." Siya asked.

"Good point. And yes she's innocent which will be a great achievement in future. As you all know we have many rivals and this girl will help us to give their information." they all again smiled.

"Well it's your Mafia business matters so I may take my leave." Anya said and stood. She was walking out of the room.

"The girl is you ANYA.!" I said and everybody was just shocked.
She turned around with a shock face.

"Your joking. Right?" she asked coming forwards.

"Does it look like I'm joking." I said. She was now Beyond shocked. I wanted to laugh at her face but controlled it.

"Wh...what I mean. Ho...how no this can't be happening. I just can't get into your guns stuff. NO!!." she shouted.

"It's only for you Ani." Afsar said.

"No how can this be good for me. It's like risking my life." she said again disagreeing.

"Take a night to think Anya. I want to hear your  decision by tomorrow. Take time to think." I said and she walked away. When I turned around I saw both of them grinning at me.

"What." I asked them. They both laughed. Idiots.

But the thing I know is that she'll say yes cause I know her.