Chapter 1

I'VE WROTE THIS STORY WHEN I WAS YOUNG. IT WAS MY FIRST TRY. IF YOU WANT TO READ. SURE. YOU WANNA COMMENT? SURE. DON'T SAY BAD THINGS. ITS MY FIRST STORY. IDK IF YOU UNDERSTAND MY EMOTIONS OR NOT.

My other account. candyland77

Anya

My parents always told me love is a waste of time.

My elder sister always told me love is only about heartbreak which shatter you into pieces. But I never listened I never believed in them, because I think that love gives you bliss, ecstacy and everything. Love sacrifices.

Stop thinking Anya — This is your new life. . .  have fun. . .  you are in New York!

My past life was not so good. I was in depression for total 2 years, something bad happened, will tell that later. So my parents told me to come here with my cousin Sheziya and start a new life with new people and friends.

If we talk about Sheziya, She's my best buddy she always motivates me and is a caring sister too. She is younger than me by one year so that doesn't matter.

I am here for job and want to work in big company like here is Malik industries.co.in. It's my dream to work here, And Sheziya want to work here as a teacher.

My father had already buyed an apartment near Empire State Building.

"Hey Anya! Where are you lost?" I was pulled back into the world by her voice.

"HUH?"

"God!, Anya I am talking to you from a long time and you are just so Argh! Dumbo!" She glared at me and I laughed.

"Well I am sorry I was just thinking about that how we are going to live here. I mean you know." I don't want her to get worried again.

"Ya ya I know we'll have so much fun don't you worry about it, and. . . There are so many good looking guys, see there." She said while pointing a guy who was walking with his girlfriend.

"You are stupid can't you see that he have a girlfriend and he is not good looking." I frowned.

"Oh! Well whatever. One day I will find someone so handsome that you will be shocked."

She swatted her hand and winked at me.

I believe in Fate.

I think fate has something else for me so she just took away my love from me. . . . and I don't know if I will ever find him or not but he will always be my Amaan.

"Shut up now let's go. The cab must be waiting, idiot." I smiled and draged her out preparing myself for starting over again. A new beginning. A new life.

~

I was outside New York airport and OMG! there are soo many people. This is the second time I am travelling on plane cause I am afraid of heights, The plane food sucks. I mean seriously that non-salt foods.. Tasteless and colourless.....argh! What to say!

And something weird happened when I was just exiting the airport, I was walking and seeing around people's some were newly married and some came with their kids, I was so engrossed in seeing people that I didn't saw that someone was coming my way then suddenly BAM!

I bumped into him, closed my eyes and embraced myself for falling on that hard ground, I was going to fall but suddenly arms came around my waist preventing me from falling and when the person skin touched my skin I felt something a kind of spark, the warm sensation jolted my body. I felt something different about that touch.
He helped me stand on my feet and flew away and shitty thing is that I didn't even saw his face but I can tell he was a very muscular guy with a height of 6'2, he was wearing Red shirt, seeing him from his back he looked that he is a mannered guy.

Off... Whatever.. but when he touched me I felt something which I don't know but I felt like He was my Amaan....

Oh shut up!! How can he be here he is gone for more than 5 years and Anya you have forgotten him.! Just don't think of the past....he is gone and he will never come back.. My conscious told me. That brought tears in my eyes remembering the moments which we spent together.

"Hey Anya where were you I was looking for you" Sheziya said while shaking me.

"Ya I was just coming and . . . Ahm  . . .  Nothing. Let's go!!"I thought that I should tell her but then I thought that it was just a simple thing no need to tell her.

We took our cab and now we are going to our new apartment. I am looking from the window it's raining as it is the month of July. But then too I was still thinking about him who was He? And why did I felt that I know him?

We gave the cab driver money and now we were walking to the elevator to our new apartment.

So Sheziya was talking to our new neighbors. Our new neighbors were Mrs. Smith and her husband Mr. Smith
They are really good I must say.

I was opening my door and when I entered and switched on the lights I was awestruck OMG. It's too beautiful I mean just as I thought.
My brothers and dad Has done good work.... I am proud of them...haa..

We had unpacked our goods and we had our food.
And tomorrow we are going to Walmart for of cource! groceries.

"Hey Anya I'm seeing you from today that you are lost in your thoughts only. Did you find some handsome guy on airport or what..ha ha?" She said while making funny faces.

"No I did not find anyone guy and it's my mind whatever I think who are you to judge me and I will never find anyone who is perfect for me." I said teasingly while shaking my head.

"OH ya ya ya I know you are going to be a nun and your policy for never marring anyone. I know dumbo."

"Oh shut up." I groaned.

"Ya and you have an interview on Monday. And today's Saturday are you ready."

"I know that I have an interview on Monday and I am totally ready." I said.

"Ya Anya rock the office with your confidence. "

"I will rock." I said laughing.

But then too at night I sleep still think of that unknown guy.

Stranger....