Chapter 2

Anya

My eyelids fluttered opened hearing the noises outside my apartment.

After getting fresh I took a magazine and started to go through the stuffs in it.

"Hey Anya, you know I came to know that there is a handsome bachelor and that too a billionaire." Sheziya said while handling me a plate with pancakes's in it.

"So what should I do." I replied while concentrating to my pancakes's. They looks so tasty.... I started to eat...they were heavenly....

"I am trying to say that the sexy billionaire is the CEO of Malik's industry."

"What!?" I choked on my food, really why do nobody let's me savour my food?

"YA! And the news says that he is a damn big womanizer and a cold hearted person." She said while pretending to be sad. Off.. She and her faces...what to do?

"Sheeziya I'm not interested in him and please let me savour this breakfast." I pleaded.

"Oh come on he is soon to be your boss and you are going to be very lucky... Hmm.... Hmmm." She said while poking me. What the hell!?

"Whatever, and I'm not gonna be lucky. If you again poked me then I will surely throw you out of this apartment." I yelled getting up, cause she's literally not gonna leave me. I walked towards the kitchen to have a peace of mind.

"Hey Anya you know what's his name?" She said while shouting from living room.

"No, I am not interested."

After sometimes while cleaning the plates I finally asked her cause you know my curiosity in my soon to be boss.

Seriously, Anya .... You haven't seen him yet. My conscious told me.

"OK so what is the name of this my soon-boss?" I finally gave up stalking to her.

"Hmm...hmm I know u would ask ha ha I know you ,OK now leave it His name issss. . . . ZAID AHEMAD MALIK."

"Nice Name." I said clasping my hand together. Why is she getting so excited by a single name? I mean I have heard so many people owning Zaid name.

"Seriously only 'nice name', his name is like heaven." She examined. She needs a doctor...

"You know what, I want to have a peace of mind so I'm going to buy some stuffs."

"Nah I am good by myself you go. I'm just gonna get chilling with Netflix." she said.

"I didn't even asked you, argh! Byee." I said while scooting to my shoes and took my purse and my mobile then left the apartment.

I walked to the nearest fresh vegetables shop. I saw many people chatting, shouting on their phone, kids were playing in the park and I am alone yay how lucky I am.

While entering the shop I bumped into someone. When I looked up I saw that, that someone was he. He was a bit handsome, he had blue eyes,with blonde hair, he was looking at me and he muttered a slow sorry which I was able to hear.

"It's okay." I said with a little smile.

I was moving aside while he said
"You new here, never saw you here."

"YA.. I moved in yesterday. Well Hi!, I'm Anya and you.. "

"Oh sorry. I am Afsar. Nice to meet you Anya." He forwarded his hand too.

We shook our hands.

"Well I should go now, its getting late so bye, but we will meet soon."He said after a while of talking.

"Ya bye. See you soon. "
I said. He was weird.

He just smiled at me. Yay! Now I have a weird friend.

I bought some of the veggies and came back home. I didn't tell about my new friend Afsar to her. Otherwise, she will surely make fun of me.

Tomorrow, my day of judgement ha. Just joking tomorrow is a great day of my life I am going to meet my new boss and getting a job.

I prayed at night for a lucky tommorow.