Chapter 4

Anya

And that maked my eyes widened with fear.

He slowly came towards my face so there is only few centimeters left between our faces. Gathering some courage I tried to push him away from me.
"Please stop!"

"Oh! Now who is the scared here? What's your name Ms?" He said with a stern look, I didn't said anything.

Then again he asked getting angry.

"So I think you don't have a name right, then I can call you whatever I want hmm. So how about scardy cat?"

"No! I'm sorry. My name is Anya Hasan."

He hummed in response, looking directly in my eyes. I was shocked, I knew it was him.... I knew.

"So you are here for interview right. Shall we start." He said while getting back to his chair.

"And please have a seat Ms. Hasan."

I got to the seat and gave my file to him and quickly cleaned my tears.

He was checking my file and in that time I was staring him. He have a sharp collarbone just like 5 years earlier, his beard looks good on him. His ears are small just like that time. He is totally my Amaan.... But why is he not accepting?

Sitting in front of the person whom I love heartly, who broke my heart five years back and now he's acting. I can't believe it.

Our eyes met and he smirked, I blushed. I seriously don't know why I did that?

"So Ms. Hasan why do you want to work in this company?" He asked.

"Mr. Malik it was my dream to work here and I am a very hard working girl. I'll never dissapoint you" I said with confidence. I don't know where it came from.

"Everybody wants to work here it's not only you and it doesn't looks like that you are hardworking. Many girls came here just to gain attention from me. So are you one of those attention seeker." He said so boldly while looking me deeply as he was able to read my mind.

But that made My blood boil...
the hell does he think of me?

"Mr. Malik what do you think of me!
I am not like others women who think you are so handsome and so hot. I am not like other sluts and whore who wants to sleep with you. And in fact, you know what I'm not interested in you and in your company!" I got up from my chair and walked to the door.

"Don't use that tone to me Ms. Hasan I'm warning you last time." He said in threatening tone.

"Well I will not, sorry and bye Mr. Malik see you never in my life again." I said while slamming the door.

I was going to the elevator when I heard something just like a glass shattering sound.

Off.. Whatever what does he think of himself...a God or what...now I'm clear that he is seriously not my Amaan..my Amaan was soo good loving caring and have respect for me... But he arghhhhh...he is the opposite of those thinks he is Zaid not Amaan but he is just like him from outside....off Anya stop thinking of him he is a cruel bastard.

I came back to my home by grabbing a cab and a coffee for refreshments.

I opened the door and heard sheziya saying.

"Hey you are back so early. How was the interview hmm.. And how was Zaid I think you must like him right?"

I shut the door and came infront of sheziya, tears poured out from my eyes. I let myself broke down in front of her and fell on my knees crying loudly.

"OH My god Anya. What happened? Oh my. Please stop crying. What happened? please tell me Anya does somebody say something to you. Please tell me ANYA. . . . " She said while soothing me, rubbing circles on my back. 

I told everything about the interview to her that how cruel he was too me and he was just like Amaan.

"Oh my.. My Anya I know how you feel I'm sorry that you have to go through those oh.... Shhhh..And I'm not going to leave that bastard Zaid Ahmed Malik." She said getting super angry.

"Sheziya now wh-whatt will happen now what am I gonna do. Everything is now finished I lost my job wh-what am I gonna do, Allah!" I mumbled while crying.

"Shhh Anya nothing will happen don't lose hope so easily. Everything will be fine." She gave me hope.

I got up and said "The past is the past we cannot do anything now right. Let's see what Allah has for me. I'll not let the past repeat itself." I said while trying to calm down.

"That's the spirit Anya. That's why I like you huh." She said smiling.
I also smiled. Ya! I love my sister. She always makes me happy.

That night I was not able to sleep at all tossing and turning in my bed still thinking of my Amaan and bastard Zaid. They may look same but are not from inside.

.................